Warren County realignment for 2015

14pioneers

I ,for one , am thrilled to be back playing teams from the Boro again ! Some may say , we cannot compete, but how well do we compete in our district now ? If we have the number of students to play 6aaa , then by all means, that is where we should be. It will be SO NICE to see the talent brought in from the Boro into McMinnville once again, in Every Sport . It's. up to us, to belly up and compete

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree whole heartedly, the downward spiral of Warren County athletics began when the Pioneers got moved out the old District 7 AAA. If "daddy ball" is still in play, which I don't think Coach Smith does, this will stop it. The best athletes will be on the field or you will see butt whoopings like you haven't seen in a while. To all WC athletes the time to quit doing everything halfway is over and hit the weight room with a vengeance.

I agree whole heartedly, the downward spiral of Warren County athletics began when the Pioneers got moved out the old District 7 AAA. If "daddy ball" is still in play, which I don't think Coach Smith does, this will stop it. The best athletes will be on the field or you will see butt whoopings like you haven't seen in a while. To all WC athletes the time to quit doing everything halfway is over and hit the weight room with a vengeance.

you will always hear "daddy ball"..some folks thinks it and some folks don't

I ,for one , am thrilled to be back playing teams from the Boro again ! Some may say , we cannot compete, but how well do we compete in our district now ? If we have the number of students to play 6aaa , then by all means, that is where we should be. It will be SO NICE to see the talent brought in from the Boro into McMinnville once again, in Every Sport . It's. up to us, to belly up and compete

As a Coffee County fan who has no kids in HS ball, I hope your optimism about rising to the level of competition is valid. The flip side is the Boro schools have evolved a little since Warren was in that district. Warren (and Coffee) are going to be playing elite division I athletes on a weekly basis. Based on the results from playing in the worst district in the state the last few years, you might want to worry about your kids getting hurt. Playing elite teams might make you better, but the results are gonna be the same and much more painful. It hurts me to say that as CC is in the same boat, but this is gonna be like asking Chattanooga to play the SEC West week in and week out.