Crockett County @ Westview (for the District Title)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah he will rush that plus some but I guess if he does that Westview will be cupcakes to its sad a person gets on here and gives no credit to the #### kids just play good ball. Rellim idk you but you need to just give kids credit for playing good ball. But it's alright CROCKETT will have to show there skills when a harder teams come along

Yeah he will rush that plus some but I guess if he does that Westview will be cupcakes to its sad a person gets on here and gives no credit to the #### kids just play good ball. Rellim idk you but you need to just give kids credit for playing good ball. But it's alright CROCKETT will have to show there skills when a harder teams come along

Both teams have great programs. I'm not celebrating just "one" player from either team, because every great player has to have help at this level of competition. The unsung heroes or AKA "The Line" play a pivotal part of all great offensive performers (QB, RB, etc)...Both teams will be tough outs in the playoffs. It's good to see a season finale matchup between a very good 4A team and a very good 3A teams who are in the same district. I wouldn't predict a blowout by CC, but they are heavily favored. Congrats to both clubs for their regular seasons....in advance. Prayers for a good, safe game and hopefully both teams come out healthy and ready for the November season.

Everybody knows he's a great player with plenty of great teammates and a great coach or CC wouldn't be in the position they're in right now. I was just trying to get y'all stirred up.

Edited by Rellim51

Rellim51 I think you succeed in getting some of us stirred up (Cavalier), however the game is played on the field and anyone can be beaten at anytime. I wish Crockett the best, but the closest they have come to being challenge thus far (not taking anything away from anyone) was their game at home with the Trojans. I am sure Westview has improved since their game with Dyersburg and we were lucky to have been on our game that night to escape with a victory. I hope that Westview does put the scare into CC., because due to their (CC) not being challenge the entire season it can come back and bite them in the butt when a game is on the line. We need to see how they will react under pressure, Westview has been behind and has fought through adversity, but has Crockett? Some of you might think I am being petty, but I have seen a lot of good undefeated teams get to this stage fall behind in a game and turn on each other and panic. Westview is going to be on their top game come Friday and hopefully Crockett will also..... Let the game begin.... Go Trojans.....

I hope westview wins but I also hope that Crockett doesn't do what Westview did in 07 when they went 9-0 and then lost 2 straight to Milan and then to Trenton.

. I played those games, beat Henry county. Beat Camden, we even beat Trenton that year 48 to 14 or something like that. We lost to Milan by 6 then Trenton by 2.

It can happen to anyone best of luck to both teams. I would like to see westview pull out a win.

Edited by 5thdawn