A/AA State Tournament Bracket

ChattanoogaCannon

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Tennessee Supreme Court just decided not to rule on an appeal from TSSAA that they are not subject to open records laws. Which effectively means that TSSAA Is available for public access to their records. If they are not doing a blind draw, then just ask them. I'm sure they will be forthcoming that they are. {wink wink}

afraidtotell_chalkboard_full.jpg

....is BigG gonna do the A-AA pick'um contest?

Edited by Booger

Is there anything you can tell me about CCS Booger? I understand if you don't want to share info about them. Probably hoping for a Notre Dame vs. CCS final. Would be thankful if you could tell me a little about CCS though. I figure you would be pretty qualified in knowing a few things about them.

Booger hopin for a final alright and w/out CCS....ND has takin enough District & Region Championships from them and they are just good enough for the odds to catch us at some point..and a State Championship Final is not where Booger wants it to happen

CCS is well coached and team is relatively young, but they have 2 Sr.'s up front playing good ball that do not look through a pipe when the ball is on their feet. They prefer to play wide, keep decent shape w/ the ball down and none of the them slept through their drama classes...

...they will flop like fish out of water late in a game if need be....especially in that area in front of the net that usually has a Blue line painted around it

3714179299_bd1c003d14.jpg

...Booger just sayin  :mrgreen: