Smith County at Dekalb County.

DCTIGERFAN

Guest Termite

seems like the perfect storm.

injuries.

coaching staff's in just their second year.

two games scheduled by the previous coach that were not only garuanteed losses, but one of those a certain demoralizer.  

fan support was abysmal friday night at a usual "big gate game"

kid's are frustrated.

add to all that the fact that the drop in talent that has been predicting for the last several years has come to pass.

it's just a tough time to be an owl.

termite needs to watch the paper cup leagues and see if there is any hope for the future.

Where you been? Looked for you all year.

I'll have to wait a week or two. The PC League has moved to the hallways next to the gym during BB season. 

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My 9 year old told me SCs paper cup team stinks as bad as the SCHS team. He also recommended Pickett co for future scheduling in a season opener when that group gets in high school.

Sounds like President Jimmy Carter in his presidential debate saying" Amy, his 9 year old daughter, and I was discussing Nuclear Physics fusion yesterday .............". Jimmy lost the re-election and that statement was used against him and still is today. Kidding aside, Westie seems to be on a roll. Must have a pretty good team. Good luck.

Where you been? Looked for you all year.

I'll have to wait a week or two. The PC League has moved to the hallways next to the gym during BB season. 

trousdale's had a tough year, along with macon and smith and the only player that has me very interested this year broke his leg week 3, so i have been spending my most of my interwebz time on u. of tennessee forums. 

i've just been reading randomly on here. it's been fun watching posty crow, although if i had waited 20 years for my team to be relevant again i would have come up with better material, but it's posty, so i shouldn't have had lofty expectations. but then again just because a loser's team has started winning a little, that doesn't make him any less a loser. 

Guest Termite

trousdale's had a tough year, along with macon and smith and the only player that has me very interested this year broke his leg week 3, so i have been spending my most of my interwebz time on u. of tennessee forums. 

i've just been reading randomly on here. it's been fun watching posty crow, although if i had waited 20 years for my team to be relevant again i would have come up with better material, but it's posty, so i shouldn't have had lofty expectations. but then again just because a loser's team has started winning a little, that doesn't make him any less a loser. 

Stampus Lickus crowing?  He ought to be very good at it. As much as he's had to eat over the past 20 years he should know crow inside and out.

Wondered where you wuz. Thought you might have moved to Cookeville and become a stat man and scheduling consultant with Jimmy and Coach G..

And who are those players and what are their right positions in your mind?

Offensive line mainly. I think we should switch up a bit there.o line has been the weak link for this team for the last 2 years. You improve that line and clean up the mistakes on both sides of the ball and SC is a goat ally different team. I have some ideas, but the minute i mention them ill start getting bashed by the coaches pals that are on here. You know how that goes.