Smith County at Dekalb County.

DCTIGERFAN

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Boss made a nice contribution to your offense.

Boss had an Awesome night, He runs hard!!  Proud of our Seniors!! Jennings played well, bad night for passing, but our line stepped up late!! SNOW?? Are you kidding me? Way to go Tigers!! 2nd place in the District. I hated to see #8 Aaron Patterson get hurt! He is great player for us, will be hard to replace!! SHUTOUT!!

Edited by Waterboy78

Boss is a great kid and runs extremely hard. Take Jennings out of the equation and he wouldn't be as successful. Good luck to the Tigers in the playoffs. Who will we play next.

Jennings plays well we usually win the game. He had some nice runs last night, Proud of this Senior class. Hate to see A.P. get injured.

Not sure if you came out better with SM but you wouldn't match up well with Hixson. They have 2 running backs similar to LA's Linder and he ran all over you guys.

That was my thoughts as well. How can any team realistically match up well with a team that has already beat a team that shut you out and won by 30+? Maybe we have improved a little since then and would be more competitive with a Hixson, or SM, but still, ya know?

Edited by DCTIGERFAN