Round 1: Oneida Bye Week

crow

For scouting purposes....this is my official line:

OT  6'6" 315 Sr - Goes by Nickname "Aunt Jamimah" for # of pancake blocks he delivers

OG  6'1"  260 Jr - Nickname "Tushhog" for  uprooting players from their gap assignment

C  6'0"  250 Sr - Nickname "The General" for calling blocking assignments of fellow linemen

OG 6'0" 260 Soph - Nickname "Mule" for pulling often into the point of attack

OT 6'4"  290 Jr - Nickname "Brick" cause that is what it feels like your getting hit with (a ton of...)

TE 6'2"  250 Jr - Nickname "Destroyer" for his resemblence to the intimidating US ship

QB 6'1"  200 Sr - "Sunshine".....likes the movie "Remember the Titans"

RB 5'11" 200 Soph - "Earl"....as in Mr. Campbell

RB 6'0" 190 Jr - "Electric" ....best describes his running style

RB  5'10" Jr -  "Hollywood"....all the girls think he is cute and his interest in the endzone.

WR 6'0" 180 Soph - "Stick"......what we want the ball to do when he catches it!!!!

Hey......I can wish, right?

Kaz   :thumb:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For scouting purposes....this is my official line:

OT 6'6" 315 Sr - Goes by Nickname "Aunt Jamimah" for # of pancake blocks he delivers

OG 6'1" 260 Jr - Nickname "Tushhog" for uprooting players from their gap assignment

C 6'0" 250 Sr - Nickname "The General" for calling blocking assignments of fellow linemen

OG 6'0" 260 Soph - Nickname "Mule" for pulling often into the point of attack

OT 6'4" 290 Jr - Nickname "Brick" cause that is what it feels like your getting hit with (a ton of...)

TE 6'2" 250 Jr - Nickname "Destroyer" for his resemblence to the intimidating US ship

QB 6'1" 200 Sr - "Sunshine".....likes the movie "Remember the Titans"

RB 5'11" 200 Soph - "Earl"....as in Mr. Campbell

RB 6'0" 190 Jr - "Electric" ....best describes his running style

RB 5'10" Jr - "Hollywood"....all the girls think he is cute and his interest in the endzone.

WR 6'0" 180 Soph - "Stick"......what we want the ball to do when he catches it!!!!

Hey......I can wish, right?

Kaz :thumb:

To much JuJu Kaz. . . Way to much JuJu :roflol:

With this quad we could literally be done first game or any game there after. The Boyd/Rockwood winner will be stout. Then the winner of the Oneida / Boyd / Rockwood gets Hampton / GCA / Meigs Co. Getting to or past the quarters will be a tough road. All 6 teams are competitive enough if anyone picks em all right they just got darn lucky.

Guest Fall101

With this quad we could literally be done first game or any game there after. The Boyd/Rockwood winner will be stout. Then the winner of the Oneida / Boyd / Rockwood gets Hampton / GCA / Meigs Co. Getting to or past the quarters will be a tough road. All 6 teams are competitive enough if anyone picks em all right they just got darn lucky.

At least their gonna be at the Reservation!:)

Guest Fall101

I don't know about you guys, but my bracket has GCA playing at TTU on Dec 6....

You guys better not overlook Meigs County or they will be makin the trip to Hampton! GCA is a good team but I just feel their gonna overlook Meigs