William Blount 2015

Governm

Annnnd, we don't understand why you think it's thinkable.

Alcoa lost like 90% of their offense because Tyson graduated. Furthermore, they struggled to beat Heritage last year with Tyson! And we know WB is going to be alot better this year.We actually have a defense! Imo its very much in doubt that Alcoa will have that one dominant back this year that can carry them to all of their wins. Do they have another Toney or Tyson on this roster? I am not aware of one....I just don't see Alcoa beating us with that pee wee one dimensional offense unless they have a dominant back. And even if they have one it will be a tough game for them. I'm picking WB... No sandbagging here. Edited by Governors91

Alcoa lost like 90% of their offense because Tyson graduated. Furthermore, they struggled to beat Heritage last year with Tyson! And we know WB is going to be alot better this year.We actually have a defense! Imo its very much in doubt that Alcoa will have that one dominant back this year that can carry them to all of their wins. Do they have another Toney or Tyson on this roster? I am not aware of one....I just don't see Alcoa beating us with that pee wee one dimensional offense unless they have a dominant back. And even if they have one it will be a tough game for them. I'm picking WB... No sandbagging here.

Rofl. I don't think Shereef (I'm sure I spelled it wrong. Won't be long till Alcoabasketball corrects me) is a pee wee! Come on 91.

Alcoa lost like 90% of their offense because Tyson graduated. Furthermore, they struggled to beat Heritage last year with Tyson! And we know WB is going to be alot better this year.We actually have a defense! Imo its very much in doubt that Alcoa will have that one dominant back this year that can carry them to all of their wins. Do they have another Toney or Tyson on this roster? I am not aware of one....I just don't see Alcoa beating us with that pee wee one dimensional offense unless they have a dominant back. And even if they have one it will be a tough game for them. I'm picking WB... No sandbagging here.

The same defense that Seymour went through like swiss cheese I hear? Dude, lay off the orange & blue kool-aid. I admire your love for your team, but this type of attitude is why you are always disappointed. Go into the season just hoping you can compete with a team like Alcoa and not thinking you will beat them and you won't be letdown nearly as much when they treat you like a redheaded step-child.

Sorry 91, but you're in for an unpleasant surprise if you actually think WB will down Alcoa in Shad's first year. Shereef isn't our only back, and I wouldn't put too much stock into what Heritage A&M did (last year no less). Turnovers kept that game way closer than it actually was. WB may beat Alcoa somewhere down the road, but this won't be the year.

Rofl. I don't think Shereef (I'm sure I spelled it wrong. Won't be long till Alcoabasketball corrects me) is a pee wee! Come on 91.

I didn't say he was. But is he a dominant back that can do what the Tysons and Toney did for that team? I just don't see Alcoa beating us out without a back of that caliber. They aren't going to be able to just line it up and run at this defense unless they have a reaaallly good back. If this was a Gregory or Ridge WB team I wouldn't be confident at all. But I lik our chances this year.

I didn't say he was. But is he a dominant back that can do what the Tysons and Toney did for that team? I just don't see Alcoa beating us out without a back of that caliber. They aren't going to be able to just line it up and run at this defense unless they have a reaaallly good back. If this was a Gregory or Ridge WB team I wouldn't be confident at all. But I lik our chances this year.

I seriously doubt he's gonna be our "power" back, and trust me, we have at least one of those. And it won't necessarily take a back of that caliber to beat WB this year. 😂