William Blount 2015

Governm

Yes,

But our defense was doing some popping as well. The thing that excited me the most is when our defense stopped Ooltewah twice right at the Goalline and forced them to pass. If Ooltewah had faced our defense last year they would have walked right into the endzone on the first try. We have come a long way since last year.

Fair assessment, Gov! Glad I made the trip, but was disappointed it only lasted about 90 minutes. With some key starters sitting out to heal up, it was excellent work for some new Owl faces on both sides of the ball, especially defense. I thought your Govs looked organized and well prepped, and you could tell they take pride in taking the field. All healthy and a lot learned for both teams.

We aren't hurting for QBs or overall speed. With the MANY faces playing right now, we should be very deep when it counts.

The line is where you win and lose games! Alcoa now has potentially the best D-line in school history.

And the time to develop and work on your offensive line isn't now. That time was back in the spring and summer. At this point, you are who you are.

Not true. You can get better every week in practice. Edited by Governors91

Fair assessment, Gov! Glad I made the trip, but was disappointed it only lasted about 90 minutes. With some key starters sitting out to heal up, it was excellent work for some new Owl faces on both sides of the ball, especially defense. I thought your Govs looked organized and well prepped, and you could tell they take pride in taking the field. All healthy and a lot learned for both teams.

We aren't hurting for QBs or overall speed. With the MANY faces playing right now, we should be very deep when it counts.

I was out in the parking lot when the Owls walked out after the scrimmage and they had alot of big and athletic looking guys on that team. You are right they aren't hurting for size or speed. We have good athletes at the skill positions too but they didn't get to shine tonight because of the poor line play. I feel like we could have hurt Ooltewah with a few deep balls if our QB wasn't running for his life the whole night. I think our QB managed to maybe get off two long passes tonight. Edited by Governors91

#LOP RICOLA!!!!

I was out in the parking lot when the Owls walked out after the scrimmage and they had alot of big and athletic looking guys on that team. You are right they aren't hurting for size or speed. We have good athletes at the skill positions too but they didn't get to shine tonight because of the poor line play. I feel like we could have hurt Ooltewah with a few deep balls if our QB wasn't running for his life the whole night. I think our QB managed to maybe get off two long passes tonight.

THAT MAY HAVE BEEN A GOOD THING GOV...IT'S DANGEROUS TO PASS AGAINST DEM OWLS...#LOP BUT THIS SCRIMMAGE WILL MAKE BOTH TEAMS BETTER..#LOP GO GOVS!!

Well! It took me awhile to get over the scrimmage but I'm over it now! The Govs will regroup and circle the wagons after that wake-up call! You better believe it mommy!!! We are going to be bouncing teams like checks for our alimony! Shad is a cat that has the vision and he will have us ready for war when we head across the dam on the 21st!!! I'm psyched!!! Go Govs!!!! Boo Yah!!!!

Edited by FightonforWilliamBlount

Well! It took me awhile to get over the scrimmage but I'm over it now! The Govs will regroup and circle the wagons after that wake-up call! You better believe it mommy!!! We are going to be bouncing teams like checks for our alimony! Shad is a cat that has the vision and he will have us ready for war when we head across the dam on the 21st!!! I'm psyched!!! Go Govs!!!! Boo Yah!!!!

Next time just say bump.

It took you that long to get over a scrimmage?? LOL!! 😂