Raleigh Egypt at Crockett County Round 1 of the playoffs

heatwave

Yes Heatwave, it does look like clear sailing for Crockett all the way to the semi's. I see you all being better then the first three for sure. Dyersburg got a tough draw Liberty on their field,but that is what happens when you lose games. I only hope we go there and play a respectable game. Liberty beat Ripley 54-7 and we might have won by 13 pts., not sure of the final score. Base off that and the caliber competition that Liberty has played things don't look good for the Trojans. I think that Liberty also beat Henry County and the Patriots might have finished 8-2. I think the strength of schedule must have been the determining factor in our being seeded so low. Looks like Northside had a better seeding then we did. I am hoping that Crockett goes all the way good for our district. Guess we better start dusting off the basketball equipmen, which looks like another long season for the Trojan men.... perhaps once again the Lady Trojans can save the day, as they always seem to do.

Road to Cookeville

Raleigh Egypt at Crockett

Northside at Crockett

Trezavant at Crockett

Marshall Co. at Crockett

Fulton vs. Crockett 

after seeing the infamous cavaliers friday night vs westview i can tell u 1 thing for sure...crockett will absolutely not beat Memphis trezevant in their quarterfinal matchup

enjoy the glory days...cause its coming to an end very soon

after seeing the infamous cavaliers friday night vs westview i can tell u 1 thing for sure...crockett will absolutely not beat Memphis trezevant in their quarterfinal matchup

enjoy the glory days...cause its coming to an end very soon

I agree and said this a few weeks ago. Trezevant and Liberty will be one heck of a game.

Why want they beat Trezevant? Explain

in case liberty is lucky enough and talented enough to play ur cavs in the quarters...im going to keep the specifics to myself

crockett is a good team...a solid team...they will not beat themselves...but i saw nothing special about anything on the field friday night...

the bears from memphis match up beautifully with ur cavs...and thats a problem i doubt ur coaches and players are ready to overcome...i saw 1 nice hit...make that 2 friday night...trezevant lays the wood each and every snap...the pressure will be too much and i see the cavs collapsing...and thats just if u meet trezevant

You crazy what was so wrong with the way we played our defense was all over there run and the refs were horrible on both teams not callin anything and trezavant is a running team and were a run stop defense and don't be surprised if dyersburg couldn't upset liberty because they will be underestimated

i believe westview is a passing team...and yes they bailed on the run game very early on...basically they were outsized and out manned...i guess u forget from time to time that u play 4a teams in the playoffs...and not the smaller 3as

ur defense will not be able to stop trezevants run game...its that simple...both teams are very similar in style...but trezevant is better at it than crockett...theyve been doing it for years

Don't know much about Raleigh, but I've watched Crockett County a couple of times.....Crockett County by 3 TDs...not so much about the running back, but their defense has great team speed, can tackle in open spaces, and their special teams is as good as I've seen this year.

Good luck to CC!

if JJ plays...crockett wins 42-12   if JJ doesnt play crockett wins 14-12...so either way crockett wins

i sort of disagree with ur views on crocketts D...the tackling from both teams in fridays game was pretty poor