Harriman at Coalfield

bluedevil6913

Greene outgained Bible 93-66. Harriman D held CF to 200 yds. Total offense. Both fans were mad at the refs afterwards. All in all? Hard fought game. Last time these 2 played was a 42-41 shootout that came down to the final play. This game was the complete opposite. Hate to see either team lose. Both squads gave their all.

The better back was on the winning team...good team win Jackets. ..let's get ready for Cloudland...

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was an ugly ball game. Congrats to Coalfield though! Bible runs hard, and 30 makes a lot of tackles. Great coaching staff there. Good gameplan and preparation. I do wonder why it was so empty on the coalfield side. Felt like we had way more fans than you all.

Coalfield fans haven't showed up this year. Don't know if it's from lack of expectations or what but definitely different than years past.

8-6 final. Sloppy game by both teams. Penalties killed any momentum that coalfield would start to build.

There were more missed opportunities than one could shake a stick at. I've done stats for quite some time and that was one of the more undisciplined teams i've saw in a while. Coalfield had alot of penalties. They capitalized just enough to squeeze by all that matters. I thought the winner of last night's game had an excellent shot at getting a rematch with Greenback so in two weeks, i'm expecting that rematch. 

Greene outgained Bible 93-66. Harriman D held CF to 200 yds. Total offense. Both fans were mad at the refs afterwards. All in all? Hard fought game. Last time these 2 played was a 42-41 shootout that came down to the final play. This game was the complete opposite. Hate to see either team lose. Both squads gave their all.

I've kept our stats for quite some time now, I can tell you accurately that Greene outgained Bible. You can say Bible would've had more if it weren't for penalties, well don't hold or chop block and those yards won't be canceled out. With Harriman losing 2 starters and having Greene back next year, this will be a team that's not to be reckoned with. Till next year, Go Big Blue!!!!!

There were more missed opportunities than one could shake a stick at. I've done stats for quite some time and that was one of the more undisciplined teams i've saw in a while. Coalfield had alot of penalties. They capitalized just enough to squeeze by all that matters. I thought the winner of last night's game had an excellent shot at getting a rematch with Greenback so in two weeks, i'm expecting that rematch.

Do you have an exact number of penalties? I figured coalfield had around 15.

I've kept our stats for quite some time now, I can tell you accurately that Greene outgained Bible. You can say Bible would've had more if it weren't for penalties, well don't hold or chop block and those yards won't be canceled out. With Harriman losing 2 starters and having Greene back next year, this will be a team that's not to be reckoned with. Till next year, Go Big Blue!!!!!

Losing 7,10,11,8,20,65,32, and 67 gonna hurt though

Do you feel better about yourself after pointing out that Greene gained more yards?

Having more yards doesn't make one the better back. We'll take the win. Good job to Greene and good effort by Harriman, but like I said the better back was on the winning team.

Edited by jackets34