Soddy Daisy vs. Oak Ridge 1st Round

boyfromsi

If they were worthless then the coaches wouldn't have their teams compete in them....unless the coaches find value in doing worthless things. I guess the coaches at Maryville, Alcoa, Oak Ridge, Cleveland, and Ooltewah are all stupid because they enter their teams in "worthless" competition!

Some may put a greater value on the 7 on 7's than others, but "worthless"? You know what they say about opinions. I can't believe Quarles, Rankin, and Gaddis are wasting their time on worthless competition. If these teams didn't go to "worthless" competitions, maybe they could win a real game or two. Maybe our Irish guy is Nick Saban and does know better.

It is completely worthless in my opinion.. I have seen Teams win 7 on 7 Competitions. And then get the chance to go out to California and compete.. And then have the worst Passing year in the schools history. Do you know which school that was?

LOL....yes I think I know! But anytime you can work on your passing game and pass defense versus another team, it's not worthless...unless you think football practice is worthless. Are you Allen Iverson by chance?

Some may put a greater value on the 7 on 7's than others, but "worthless"? You know what they say about opinions. I can't believe Quarles, Rankin, and Gaddis are wasting their time on worthless competition. If these teams didn't go to "worthless" competitions, maybe they could win a real game or two. Maybe our Irish guy is Nick Saban and does know better.

Yes .They are worthless.. You don't learn Jack from them.. I'm not sure that I' would be talking smack if my name was was OR Nole! Edited by IrishFB1

LOL....we agree!

Don't take my word for it.. Ask Coach Gaddis..

LOL....yes I think I know! But anytime you can work on your passing game and pass defense versus another team, it's not worthless...unless you think football practice is worthless. Are you Allen Iverson by chance?

. Did you ever come up with the school?? Testing 1 2 3.. Edited by IrishFB1

Oh Good Lord! A member for the last three days. Hates the Noles, won't listen to logic, and thinks he is sooo much smarter than the rest. He's baaaack. Please ignore the troll, again!!

Maybe Bldernnrangr7irshFB's favorite team should have tried 7 on 7. Man, they got their rear end handed to them last night to finish 6-5. 

Edited by OR nole

Oh Good Lord! A member for the last three days. Hates the Noles, won't listen to logic, and thinks he is sooo much smarter than the rest. He's baaaack. Please ignore the troll, again!!

Maybe Bldernnrangr7irshFB's favorite team should have tried 7 on 7. Man, they got their rear end handed to them last night to finish 6-5. 

LOL