Copper Basin gets a bye in week 1 of the Playoffs

BigDave1967

You Suoth Pastburger boys should get a job on ESPN. Why with all that football knowledge that you have gathered over the years you sure know everything about the game, not to mention your interest in the spelling capabilities of anyone from another school than yours.  I know you like to pretend your pirates with your scarfs and fluffy swords and high top leather boots, not to mention those fashionable ear rings.  How bout bringing it on the football field this year and stop livin in the past. 

My prediction is since y'all Sooth Pastburg pirates like living in the past Basin will make y'all history.  That is if you can get out of first round against Bulldogs.  I thought maybe you would but teams of the past don't play today.  This is a new season, and y'all got to float your boat up here in the mountains of East Polk, and we'll be waiting.

I said a month ago that SP would beat Basin by 4 TDs. They have now lost #9 which would be the best player either team has. Now, I'm not so sure. It will probably be a really tight game. Yes, I believe the kid makes that much of a difference. We have to beat Clay County first.

Please don't tell me that #9 being out means that we will have to endure more discussion of playing time for #5 and #12.