2a quad 3

cardfan

Really was hoping for Adamsville Forrest in quarters... I am in no way a favorite of this goofy system... Loretto may be the worst team of the 24 and is No. 3... Any insight on Riverside as compared to last year would be appreciated by cardfan and redrage

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great thread. 

Forrest needs to whip Riverside before we start making Adamsville the focus. 

The chest puffing going on from the Dist 15 folks is understood. They have some heavy hitters and have earned the right to brag some. 

We will see how the next few weeks pan out. Forrest will not go quietly to anyone. That MTCS game was a beatdown of a District champ that you won't see in several seasons.

Go Rockets. Focus on the Panthers. Riverside is a good team.  

Any system that doesn't have Forrest seeded #2 after the scheduled we played is flawed. Period.

We are the 2nd best team if you go by performance and strength of schedule.

Using MaxPrep rankings is laughable (team 3 million vs team 2,999,999- cmon TCA you're better than that). 

Any system that has a 3 win team seeded ahead of us is criminal. Period end of argument exclamation point. It's a joke.

Now. Forrest needs to take care of Riverside. That's it.  

Any system that doesn't have Forrest seeded #2 after the scheduled we played is flawed. Period.

We are the 2nd best team if you go by performance and strength of schedule.

Using MaxPrep rankings is laughable (team 3 million vs team 2,999,999- cmon TCA you're better than that).

Any system that has a 3 win team seeded ahead of us is criminal. Period end of argument exclamation point. It's a joke.

Now. Forrest needs to take care of Riverside. That's it.

I agree wholeheartedly that any system that allows a 3 win team to qualify is flawed and extremely flawed if that team is seeded ahead of a 7 win team. I think Forrest is the 2nd best team in Quad 3 and shouldn't play Adamsville until quad finals. The same could be said for Trenton Peabody. They are one of two best teams in Quad 4 and will face the other top team if they win first game. Regarding max preps, it was the only comparison available with teams from different states. My point was that I highly doubt they would smash TCA or Hardin County.