Week 1 of the Playoffs: Elizabethton at Knox Catholic

BigDave1967

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt seriously that Betsy has better talent then Catholic. This isn't Unicoi County or some of the teams from the upper East area. Catholic wins this one and faces Fulton in round 2.

I haven't said anything about the talent of KC, just that we play better on the road. Check your facts, our talent will play better with better coaching hopefully this game. That you can quote.

Go on, look past Elizabethton. They don't have a chance, right?

Good luck Cyclones!

Thats just it, they aren't overlooking Elizabethton. Catholic can't afford to overlook anyone. Saw some video of some of your games and your team looked similar to Anderson County. Edited by QSouth89

I haven't said anything about the talent of KC, just that we play better on the road. Check your facts, our talent will play better with better coaching hopefully this game. That you can quote.

I must have miss read what you posted. We shall see how good you play on the road, keep in mind that Catholic isn't Daniel Boone, Sullivan East, Sullivan North or Unicoi Co (EHS's road games this year). So, have a safe trip Friday and looking forward to a good first round match up. Edited by QSouth89

I must have miss read what you posted. We shall see how good you play on the road, keep in mind that Catholic isn't Daniel Boone, Sullivan East, Sullivan North or Unicoi Co (EHS's road games this year). So, have a safe trip Friday and looking forward to a good first round match up.

I will keep it in mind especially since you like repeating yourself. Not a problem, like it or not we will show up. You can quote that too. Like you said we shall see.

I will keep it in mind especially since you like repeating yourself. Not a problem, like it or not we will show up. You can quote that too. Like you said we shall see.

Please do, we would hope that you show up. Because we will be there and we will be there with 100% focus on the Cyclones. Funny how people need to find motivation from other people's opinions especially since you compared us to the road teams you've played and you did mention having better talent. Edited by QSouth89

Please do, we would hope that you show up. Because we will be there and we will be there with 100% focus on the Cyclones. Funny how people need to find motivation from other people's opinions especially since you compared us to the road teams you've played and you did mention having better talent.

Nobody compared your team to anybody, you had a problem with me supporting my team. It was just a day ago you were on another thread trying to find out about the cyclones and now you know everything hmm. I'm pretty sure your team has more class than you do as a fan. Looking forward to a great game and hopefully an injury free one for both sides.

Nobody compared your team to anybody, you had a problem with me supporting my team. It was just a day ago you were on another thread trying to find out about the cyclones and now you know everything hmm. I'm pretty sure your team has more class than you do as a fan. Looking forward to a great game and hopefully an injury free one for both sides.

Dont know anything about them except for the videos of your games that was provided to our players. YOU said you play better on the road YOU said you'd win by 2-3 TD's now you're offended because I'm defending and hyping my team? That's life on the "T" I guess. Good luck Friday and have a safe trip I'm done with this debate. We can agree to disagree. Part of being a fan. If you knew me then you would know that I'll be first to congratulate you if you win and I won't make excuses for a loss. Talk about class, I admitted that I must have miss read your post and you still had a comment. Goes both ways sir. Edited by QSouth89