Week 1 of the Playoffs: Elizabethton at Knox Catholic

BigDave1967

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KC had 14 penalties so the ref's did throw flags and when the guy got his leg broke it was a 15 yard penalty that is all they can do. Eliz had their chances but just could not get that one play. Got stopped at the one and had 2 passes in the end zone that were close.Plus EHS had a lot of missed tackles.

Now that the new districts are set up it is just makes the decision by EHS look worse.

Edited by Tab

It is all KARMA!!! 

Catholic has got so used to playing with KIL Refs that baby them..............when playoff come around a neutral outside the area ref that have not been bought and paid for come to the game. Boom.....yellow flag city! Pure KARMA!

I bet Catholic had 10+ penalties, for 100+ yards called on them against Besty, One week earlier.....Catholic should of had as many, Catholic even knocked the legs out from under the Alcoa punter and not get flagged???

Not....so fast....says KARMA!

I loved the flag on Catholic that they scored on.....just to have the points pulled off the board and the ball placed on the 39 Yard line!  Hehehehehe! love it.

Edited by BCsportsfan

You didn't watch the game yet your gona call a choke. Who do you think choked?if anybody chocked it was Witten's play calling.

Play calling, really? Some people always blame others for loses. Did we have a chance to win? Was we not in the game the whole night. Some people are unbelievable. What's the complaint you have with witten's play calling now? Give me a break

You didn't watch the game yet your gona call a choke. Who do you think choked?if anybody chocked it was Witten's play calling.

Blame the coach? If your going to lay blame you do not understand the concept of team.  No one particular person is at blame just like no one particular person wins or losses the game. But I guess some people are not happy with that Last I checked football fielded 11 at a time. 

On a different note I think someone was correct on Catholic playing sloppy as well as Elizabethton playing sloppy. You ever think they made each other sloppy? Thats why you play the game. Win as one Lose as One if your going to blame anyone blame yourself for even putting a loss or win on one individual cause frankly I have yet to see any player good enough to win on there own. 

If the final play was a TD I guess it would have been the best play call ever.  But because it was not its the coaches fault. Ahhh okay.

Edited by Woodby30

Geez, all you do is whine about the rets!  Too bad Alcoa has no competition week after week.

That is why you are always on Catholic thread.  Great football games week after week-playing all 4 quarters.  Alcoa football boring and predictable-just like Fulton.  No competiton week after week.  Who does Alcoa play next week?  Catholic plays Fulton.  I guess you Alcoa fans will be on the Catholi/Fulton thread all week.  

It is all KARMA!!! 

Catholic has got so used to playing with KIL Refs that baby them..............when playoff come around a neutral outside the area ref that have not been bought and paid for come to the game. Boom.....yellow flag city! Pure KARMA!

I bet Catholic had 10+ penalties, for 100+ yards called on them against Besty, One week earlier.....Catholic should of had as many, Catholic even knocked the legs out from under the Alcoa punter and not get flagged???

Not....so fast....says KARMA!

I loved the flag on Catholic that they scored on.....just to have the points pulled off the board and the ball placed on the 39 Yard line!  Hehehehehe! love it.

F5 you need some facts.  Catholic gets plenty of flags every week. But we win anyway.