Midway @ Red Boiling Springs

swanson71

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Midway has played a tougher schedule and may very well be the better team but traveling as far as they are going to travel coupled with the fact that RBS should come out intense with it being their first playoff game RBS may come out on top. As I said RBS has 2 winnable games in these first 2 rounds...

Edited by swanson71

Midway has played a tougher schedule and may very well be the better team but traveling as far as they are going to travel coupled with the fact that RBS should come out intense with it being their first playoff game RBS may come out on top. As I said RBS has 2 winnable games in these first 2 rounds...

Travel won't affect Midway they went to Cloudland and won last year

Sometimes that "hype" can work against you also.Good luck to both!

I'm telling you right now that you all better not judge midway on their record. And I'm assuming you are by saying you all have 2 win able games. I promise you that midway has played a way tougher schedule than you have.