1st Round Playoffs, YAI at Upperman. Redemption time!

BaxterBiRite1996

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He out ran him on a TD run? Thats it? :roflol: ..keep searching sugar; you will find something to give you comfort

head-in-sand.jpg

:thumb:

CYork offical stat line vs ND: 11/22 W 19-10 Notre Dame. Passing 18 of 32 for 220 yards. Rushing 29 rushes 206 yards 7.10 avg 2td. http://www.unapproved website.com/athlete/connor-york/Z0a5wvTzEeKZ5AAmVebBJg/gendersport/football-stats.htm 426 yards and two td's on offense and a int on defense good enough of an effort for you Booger? Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

CYork offical stat line vs ND: 11/22 W 19-10 Notre Dame. Passing 18 of 32 for 220 yards. Rushing 29 rushes 206 yards 7.10 avg 2td. http://www.unapproved website.com/athlete/connor-york/Z0a5wvTzEeKZ5AAmVebBJg/gendersport/football-stats.htm 426 yards and two td's on offense and a int on defense good enough of an effort for you Booger?

Get out of the past and get to the present like everyone else

CYork offical stat line vs ND: 11/22 W 19-10 Notre Dame. Passing 18 of 32 for 220 yards. Rushing 29 rushes 206 yards 7.10 avg 2td. http://www.unapproved website.com/athlete/connor-york/Z0a5wvTzEeKZ5AAmVebBJg/gendersport/football-stats.htm 426 yards and two td's on offense and a int on defense good enough of an effort for you Booger?

UCM....No shot taken at ya; that shot was at JR and Baxter, the whoopee twins for leaking gas out both sides of their air vents

whoopee-cushion-costume.jpgwhoopee-cushion-costume.jpg

... I am picking Upper, not only because I think you can pull off the upset and eliminate York, but Booger also has hopes of giving yall a chance to repeat that fabulous feat and give the the yap yap twins a chance to re-learn our players names and numbers so when they wind flap; it make sense.... Boog knows all about the game and that one magnificent play that was ran up the middle in the absence of our LB......Booger took no cheap shot at Upper and still hasn't, only at those 2 fine reps of your community that stepped up to Booger's plate....but if you want to slug around on the ground with um, ole Boog will play shots with you too if you wish

Booger just sayin  :popcorneater:

When you lose 20 seniors and have like 6 juniors that are to become seniors....your hurting. Not to mention 3 starters chose not to play after spring practice. The twin Staton boys were goin to be the starting qb and wr, and both in the defensive backfield. And the third was the 350 pound noise tackle. 20 seniors is a lot for any 3a team to lose. Those same 20 seniors for UH played in 2011 as soph and went 4-6. An average senior is better than a good soph. I don't know how many seniors YI has, but I would guess more than 6 like UH. Phillips is the most exp player UH has, but as a wr, not a QB like he was forced to play. Not trying to say anything bad about YI. YI has a good team, better than UH. But I doubt anyone else in the district will have 66 kids returning for 2015.

Excuses...excuses....you big crybaby!

UCM....No shot taken at ya; that shot was at JR and Baxter, the whoopee twins for leaking gas out both sides of their air vents

... I am picking Upper, not only because I think you can pull off the upset and eliminate York, but Booger also has hopes of giving yall a chance to repeat that fabulous feat and give the the yap yap twins a chance to re-learn our players names and numbers so when they wind flap; it make sense.... Boog knows all about the game and that one magnificent play that was ran up the middle in the absence of our LB......Booger took no cheap shot at Upper and still hasn't, only at those 2 fine reps of your community that stepped up to Booger's plate....but if you want to slug around on the ground with um, ole Boog will play shots with you too if you wish

Booger just sayin :popcorneater:

I'm sorry your fun with Alcoa was delayed, but you'll have the chance to do the dance soon.

whoopee-cushion-costume.jpgwhoopee-cushion-costume.jpg

Booger just sayin :popcorneater:

ND will cruise to the third round, no matter the out come of UH/YI. That linebacker was good. But I will say, 420+ yards didn't just happen on the play the LB was out. You guy were young, this will be your year to make a deep run.