1st Round Playoffs, YAI at Upperman. Redemption time!

BaxterBiRite1996

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm debating whether or not to go to to the U game or the cookeville game. I think the CHS game will be closer than the U game. I feel like if I go to the upperman game well lose but if I don't go well somehow pull the upset and I'll miss a good game. And I won't be packed in like sardines at the cookeville game lol

I'm debating whether or not to go to to the U game or the cookeville game. I think the CHS game will be closer than the U game. I feel like if I go to the upperman game well lose but if I don't go well somehow pull the upset and I'll miss a good game. And I won't be packed in like sardines at the cookeville game lol

Being packed in like sardines might not be a bad thing, especially on cold nights. All that body warmth from each other could come in handy. Didn't you say you were a football player at Upperman? If so, what years did you play? I remember going to Baxter in 2005 and by game time it was in the low 20s, heavy sleet and frozen rain was coming down all night long.  That was the coldest and most miserable game I have ever been in lol.

Being packed in like sardines might not be a bad thing, especially on cold nights. All that body warmth from each other could come in handy. Didn't you say you were a football player at Upperman? If so, what years did you play? I remember going to Baxter in 2005 and by game time it was in the low 20s, heavy sleet and frozen rain was coming down all night long. That was the coldest and most miserable game I have ever been in lol.

I played in the 08-11 seasons. I think in 09 the entire season it was raining all the time, but it wasn't cold enough to freeze. It was like playing in a swamp wherever we went with the temp averaging 35 degrees. Wouldn't trade it for anything though.