1st Round Playoffs, YAI at Upperman. Redemption time!

BaxterBiRite1996

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on the win. You all came ready to play. Made adjustments from last game. A lot of respect for Coach Wright, but this team wasn't ready for tonight. Players gotta play, but can't pound up the middle al night if it's not there.

agree, YI will need to find a passing game in 2015 to climb higher than 5 winsand possibly move past 1st round. That said, great come back year for YI.

The Bees definitely had it figured out last night and really played hard.  They were the better team no question about it last night.  The one thing I do question is what the crowd's reasoning is behind taunting Coach Samber every chance they get.  I understand he left here and went home to York and the timing wasn't the best but if they only knew how ignorant they sound to the fans on the other side of the field.  Heck they sound ignorant and I'm on their side of the field.  Just seems classless.

The Bees definitely had it figured out last night and really played hard. They were the better team no question about it last night. The one thing I do question is what the crowd's reasoning is behind taunting Coach Samber every chance they get. I understand he left here and went home to York and the timing wasn't the best but if they only knew how ignorant they sound to the fans on the other side of the field. Heck they sound ignorant and I'm on their side of the field. Just seems classless.

Thatis what you do in sports. Taunt the other team. Its all in fun

Thatis what you do in sports. Taunt the other team. Its all in fun

I don't think it had any effect on the game or the coach. I think YAI is glad to have him back and I think he is glad to be back. It's was all in fun and I agree though I think they were more focused on coach samber than cheering for their own team that was playing a he@@ of a game.

Edited by YAIDAD

I don't think it had any effect on the game or the coach. I think YAI is glad to have him back and I think he is glad to be back. It's was all in fun and I agree though I think they were more focused on coach samber than cheering for their own team that was playing a he@@ of a game.

I don't blame him one bit. If I were in his shoes I would do the same. I don't think it had to much effect on the game either.