Riverside Panthermen @ Forrest Rocketmen

@38320

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've got the bus warming up tonight in River Town. Hope Forrest doesn't have the air conditioner on up there like they did last year. Hopefully it will be a tad warmer. About 24 hrs from now we will know who is going to Adamsville. (and that's about rebel getting a free ticket to participate in Pickett's charge)

I want to apologize to all 15A fans for my posts the past 2 days. I have been out of medicine for about a week now. Good luck to all teams playing this week. I hope to make it out to the Rock Friday night to cheer on the Rockets. Do you think Mr Morgan would mind an old has been like me sitting in that student section Friday night? Looks like a blast. I ain't much on that rap music though.

Hey Crawfish. Bi-polar or schizophrenic? Im going with bi-polar. Just pulling your chain. We all are guilty of a little verbal diarrhea.

We've got the bus warming up tonight in River Town. Hope Forrest doesn't have the air conditioner on up there like they did last year. Hopefully it will be a tad warmer. About 24 hrs from now we will know who is going to Adamsville. (and that's about rebel getting a free ticket to participate in Pickett's charge)

Go get em RiverRats!