Chattanooga Central vs. Livingston Academy: week one of state playoffs

Harrisonhellcat

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like to see teams from the area advance, once we get to the playoffs, we cheer on the upper Cumberland area in all sports. But, seeing us matched up vs U again, at least one will advance to 2nd round.

1A- Monterey #1 Seed with a bye, Clay Co #6 Seed

2A-Jackson Co #4 Seed

3A-Upperman #4 Seed, York #5 Seed

4A- Macon Co #8 Seed, DC #5 Seed, LA #2 Seed

5A-Stone Mem #6 Seed

6A-Cookeville #3 Seed

I'd say the upper Cumberland area is well represented.

Don't forget about RBS as a 4 seed in 1A ;)...

Good luck to Livingston... I like LA to win 38-12...

Two years in a row Pounders go to post season play. That in itself is a proud moment for us. As far as the LA game... I think our athletes can hang with any out there. I know absolutely nothing about Livingston. But I have to think this game will come down to coaching. If LA coach has a good track record with a lot of experience they just may have the edge. Either way best of luck to all the kids and play hard.

CONGRATS TIS!! DESPITE YOUR DEBBIE DOWNER WAYS AND OWL HATING..YOUR TEAM IS IN  THE POST SEASON :thumb:

You act like central does not have speed...we got plenty... making it all work together is the problem on our offense. This will possibly be the best defense Livingston has faced...

We will see what happens

you are correct. You are not lacking in team speed nor size in the middle of that O line. If we had those 3 to keep our guys from going both ways. I would say we were going places. Are you guys that much better than Hixon? I just watched the film on that game but sometimes film doesn't tell the whole story.

If you can stop these four taking your chances with #4 is not a bad thing.

you may be right but keep in mind you didn't see Eldridge. Trust me with him on the field everybody gets a little better on both sides of the ball for LA. That would include #18,#5,#2 and yes #4.

you may be right but keep in mind you didn't see Eldridge. Trust me with him on the field everybody gets a little better on both sides of the ball for LA. That would include #18,#5,#2 and yes #4.

The YAI game is not the only LA game I've seen. I've gave him credit but if I was gonna pick some one to try and make them beat me it would be Qualls. If you cover the receivers and make him beat you with his feet Id take my chances with that. not saying he isn't good just saying he is the lesser of the 5 evils lol

Edited by YAIDAD

The YAI game is not the only LA game I've seen. I've gave him credit but if I was gonna pick some one to try and make them beat me it would be Qualls. If you cover the receivers and make him beat you with his feet Id take my chances with that. not saying he isn't good just saying he is the lesser of the 5 evils lol

I've been saying all season if a team can shut down LA's run game then they would be in a world of hurt. With all due respect to Qualls, he just doesn't have "it".

I've been saying all season if a team can shut down LA's run game then they would be in a world of hurt. With all due respect to Qualls, he just doesn't have "it".

I'm not gonna say he doesn't have it because I've not seen him have to show it. The games I've seen in person and on tv no one has stopped Linder. the kid is a beast I'm sure hands down mvp of the district and well deserved.