11-AAA

LoveForTheGame

Probably so.

1) Brentwood- Brentwood is Brentwood. Shooters out the butt, but  gonna have to be creative inside. Don't doubt past success.

2) Franklin- Tallest team in the district, could go to 1 or fall to 3. Well coached and lots of experienced players!

3) Indy- How good is the new guy? Lots of good young talent, a future force!

4) Dickson County- Improving young talent and well coached.

5) Ravenwood- One year away from being really good.

6) Centennial- Coach has them playing hard + they have a good move in from Indiana

How about 12-AAA?

The best I have seen it top to bottom in 10 years! Could be a long year for 11-AAA outside of BW come 6-AAA time.

You're talking about Metro, right? In that case, no doubt!

You'll have a Cane Ridge squad that is really coming of age for potential greatness, maybe the best Hillsboro squad in years (including a senior transfer from McGavock[???] who anchors the post for them), and improving McGavock and Hillwood and a Hunters Lane squad that is always a really tough out.

Someone else should start a 12-AAA thread so we can get more informed opinions on that district than I can proffer. I've also heard Overton is beyond legit this year!

TPPOB's Preseason 11-AAA awards:

Best Player in the District--Senior F Garrison Matthews, Franklin

All-District

F Garrison Matthews, Franklin

G/F Grant Teichmann, Brentwood

PG James McPherson, Brentwood

PG Nick(?) Gleeson, Ravenwood

SG Jalen Lawson, Brentwood

SG Joe Critchlow, Franklin

PG Grayson Murphy, Independence

C Tanner Spalding, Franklin

--------------

Classic rivals Brentwood & Franklin should finish 1-2 in either order, but I won't comment beyond the facts that Brentwood needs to manufacture some more size this year and Franklin really needs to find a point guard.

Indy, Ravenwood and Dickson County will all be likely vying for 3rd place.

Summit will be the surprise team in the district especially since they weren't mentioned in rankings.  They will contend for the top 3. Young players maturing will make the difference.  Brentwood will be the favorite until someone proves otherwise.  Franklin will be a contender once the football players get into basketball shape. 3-7 could be any combination