Rd 2 - Marion Co vs. Jackson Co

TowerDawg

I hope marion wins but some people think they have no weaknesses

Every MC fan that goes week in and week out knows what weaknesses we have. Do I think we are the best in the state? No. Do I think we have a very good team? Yes. These kids don't get enough credit for what they are doing. Sure us fans get on here and boast and brag but being around the kids I know that they don't think that way.

I just think marion struggles without zeman having great games in the playoffs. Watched them on hudl alot. 21 and 1 are very good but I think their offensive line can be taken advantage of when they get blitzed

At the 2A level 95% of teams have one stud player. Rarely they might have 2. If you stop anybodys star player they will struggle. If you stop Harper Trousdale will struggle. If you stop Akin TCA will struggle. Not knocking any other players but that's just the way it is in this division.

If JC stops Zeman it will be close but dnt see thap happening. Yes 21 is very good but besides him marion very slow. Marion wins by 28 then its tougher the next week. Going to have to throw the ball against TC

HaHa  #1 and #21 are not even the fastest kids on the team, #10 is coming into his own and don't get me started on how fast # 2 is. So go ahead and think that.

• Upvote 1

Let's be honest the last couple of games Marion County has played in,is not a lot of info for Jackson Co. They have only ran about 4 or 5 offensive plays in either game. And the starters are usually out of the game by the first series in the third quarter. And that is a good thing for MC and a bad thing for JC.    :thumb:

Edited by FormerMCHSWarrior

Didnt say they were fastest but they by far best marion has. 2 is fast but that is it. Yes 10 is getting better but anyone can look geat agaist the defenses marion has played. Marion will go far as 21 and 1 carries them

NO, they will go as far as the defense takes them. Defense wins Championships. It's like golf driving is for show and putting is for dough. Offense is the show and the DEFENSE is the dough.