Rd 2 - Marion Co vs. Jackson Co

TowerDawg

Hey, I'm sure that they are one of the best 6-4 teams out there. It's the playoffs, I wouldnt expect your boys not to play hard. I see lots of up tempo coming on Friday and I would put the mc conditioning program on par with anyone's. Those boys are working out and running ever morning at 630. I look for hands on the knees in the third. Ask ambassador how quick sp was sucking wind. The were gasping for air in the second.

This is what i expect to happen too. I believe Jackson Co keeps up for the first quarter then the hurry up offense takes its toll. Once the scoring starts, it can get out of hand pretty quick. The Blue Devils from what little I have seen on video looks to play pretty physical. Reminds me a lot of this years Whitwell team. Just don't know if they have as much speed as them.

Just want to see how marion plays against good athletes. They havent played but one team that has athletes. Zeman will be the difference in the playoffs

I agree with you there.  NOt sure if Trousdale will be up to their standard but I know they have a heck of a player in Harper.  Next week will be a good one if they both advance.

Hey, I'm sure that they are one of the best 6-4 teams out there. It's the playoffs, I wouldnt expect your boys not to play hard. I see lots of up tempo coming on Friday and I would put the mc conditioning program on par with anyone's. Those boys are working out and running ever morning at 630. I look for hands on the knees in the third. Ask ambassador how quick sp was sucking wind. The were gasping for air in the second.

Hands on the knees, hands on the knees. Can you go down low? All the way to the flo? LMBO yes we were gassed. Marion by whatever Rick Ross wants in this one. It will NEVER be close.