South Pitt vs. Copper (Moore man against this Ducktown man)

Roy Dillard

Dear Mr Jellyroll if u have any clear antifreeze in that pressbox i may be tempted to bring ole eraser and visit you! although im kinda skurred to come to copper hill since i "borrowed" a lady cougars basketball jersy from the visitors lockerrom in 1985 or 86, rekon the warrant has expired? Im not proud of that and if i still had it i would bring it back!

Edited by URJasper2

Dear Mr Jellyroll if u have any clear antifreeze in that pressbox i may be tempted to bring ole eraser and visit you! although im kinda skurred to come to copper hill since i "borrowed" a lady cougars basketball jersy from the visitors lockerrom in 1985 or 86, rekon the warrant has expired? Im not proud of that and if i still had it i would bring it back!

Let me ask you a question. If that Childress man finds out about this he might punish our boys for some Mrs you did a long time ago. This is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not.

I never liked basketball anyways.  If you don't mind me asking did you get the jersey after she took it off?