South Pitt vs. Copper (Moore man against this Ducktown man)

Roy Dillard

I get off at 7. Im going to fly from Chattanooga and try to make it for most of the second half

We have this man named pegleg. He is a pilot and flies to games. I garuntee you should get him to pick you up in Chattanooga and fly with him over to ducktown. If you do this mess just take out some good life insurance. Pegleg has been known to have some really rough landings. You think im joking but im not.

We have this man named pegleg. He is a pilot and flies to games. I garuntee you should get him to pick you up in Chattanooga and fly with him over to ducktown. If you do this mess just take out some good life insurance. Pegleg has been known to have some really rough landings. You think im joking but im not.

Lol I don't know how I feel about a pilot named peg leg.

Thanks for clearing that up Rectal Roy!!! How's the Colon??

Caribbean Tom, I garuntee you im all better than I was a few weeks ago. Im riding up tomorrow with that man from Ronnies red eye because Grider was to lazy to get a durn bus for this game tomorrow for fans to ride. I think we ate going to stop at that burger place on hwy 64 and read some in my book and get a hamburger. I well bring my thermos full of hot cocoa. You think im joking but im not.

Caribbean Tom, I garuntee you im all better than I was a few weeks ago. Im riding up tomorrow with that man from Ronnies red eye because Grider was to lazy to get a durn bus for this game tomorrow for fans to ride. I think we ate going to stop at that burger place on hwy 64 and read some in my book and get a hamburger. I well bring my thermos full of hot cocoa. You think im joking but im not.

you better take some extra cocoa -- gonna be cold