Upperman @ Notre Dame: Rematch in round 2

JohnnyRay

20 is a big number; so where did your Jrs from last year go?????? What about York?..He get any playing time at ETSU this year or did they RS him to put some size on him?

20 is a big number for a non-traditional power team too lose. I think tomorrow you will see 3 kids that even got to step on the field in 2013. Here is what I know on the jrs, only had 7 last year. If that class had 12-18 kids to go behind those 20 seniors, team would have been. Hard to beat. 2013 soph class had two tall twin brothers who was the backup qb, and one a back wr. Both were to be starters this year but chose to sit out on focus on baseball. A third would be 2014 jr, the big 350lb noise guard also chose to sit out. 7-4 could have easly had been 9-2 or 10-1 with those three. Word is they might all be coming back next season......as far as ETSU, they don't start a regular season till 2015. But work is York as of now is a starting wr, getting some practice reps as a qb.

Note to self...when you question someone else's education...proofread...lol.

You must be an extra kind of special to not realize it was a typo due to spell check. You smith county folk must not know you can use phones to post on the web. And have you read any of boogers posts? It's worse than UCmans spelling.

I was refering to the "trickster" calling us pufferman. Now i guess your calling me a redneck! I need to converse with an adult so go get one of your parents lol

what part of I agree with you on the Puffdaddy comment did you not catch? .....and how son, did you ever get being called a redneck out my words?....that complex you are living with will creat some major insecurities and shorten your life span if don't start looking at yourself in a more positive manner....

....and that converse with parents shot is over the top.....; majorly impressive  :thumb: Booger means that is a classic a lends you to being one of your communities best representatives....keep it up; originals ate hard to beat :bored:

...shoot back to ol'e Booger some more classics like that....I like a Believer

Booger dont speak for trixter

Booger just sayin

Edited by Booger

Notre Lame

Notre Shame

your have taking the lead in the race for best Upperman representative with those  :blush: ......don't lay down on them; your got a good head of steam and really doing a great job with those ND originals....if you ain't planning on coming down a paying for a ticket to the game, you get a case of trout mouth.....if you are traveling to support those boys up there and paying; keep firing away

Booger just sayin

Leave me out of it! At last check,I thought this was a Notre Dame/Uppermen thread? You have at most 5-10 fans on here from each team. I don't think that represents each school accurately except in Signal Mtns case. Troll truly represents how obnoxious that school,parents,students,coaches etc... are from Signal. I've been to Alcoa s games several times over the years to admire them. Their fans are right up there with Signal. OBNOXIOUS!!!!! You think when you have won as many championships as they have,they would be more humble. But this is not so!!!! I've been affiliated with Notre Dame for many years our fans are for the most part very well behaved. We have to put up with schools hating us cause were a private school and the most disturbing is they hate us because we're Catholic(christians). This is not an assumption. I've heard it and have seen it first hand. All these statements about Catlicks,about Good Friday,about fish eating,about Catholics all are drunks is very disturbing to me. Why can't you people talk football. Please tell me why ?????? Are team name is the Fighting Irish and yes I'm CATHOLIC and proud of it.[/quote

Well said...GO IRISH!!!