Upperman @ Notre Dame: Rematch in round 2

JohnnyRay

I would, but I'm as broke as a joke right now. Plus, I don't know if it'll be worth freezing my butt off onto a metal bleacher. Don't worry, I expect the U will bring in a nice little crowd if my assumptions are correct.

if you cant show up and support the team; then how in the world can you save enough face to get on here and banter all that extremely classy ND stuff like you do and still feel good about being the flag carrier of representation for the community of Upperman

we have cement, so bumb a ride off Crow and get down here and support your team so you dont continue looking like you haven't matured by callin names......You willin to be there for them boys; Booger can cut you some slack.......Booger will put out a cushion for you so your backside stays comfy

mxAgIKLCvs1ArXgthX_ZPUQ.jpg

Booger just sayin  :mrgreen:

if you cant show up and support the team; then how in the world can you save enough face to get on here and banter all that extremely classy ND stuff like you do and still feel good about being the flag carrier of representation for the community of Upperman

we have cement, so bumb a ride off Crow and get down here and support your team so you dont continue looking like you haven't matured by callin names......You willin to be there for them boys; Booger can cut you some slack.......Booger will put out a cushion for you so your backside stays comfy

mxAgIKLCvs1ArXgthX_ZPUQ.jpg

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Upperman isn't a community, Baxter is. Upperman is a school. Now us rural public school folk over in Baxter can't afford internet so I've taken the liberty to talk smack on their behalf. And even less of us can make the drive since we aren't made of money like you private school folk who drive golden BMWs and private jets. You'll see us going down 111, redlining in our beat up f150s and rusted out yotas. You should see our school buses. We weld chairs to the flatbed of our farm trucks. One day were haulin' kids and the next were taking that good ol 'bacco down to the Marlboro factory. :)

Should of named it Upperman......and the BMW's and jets would be nice; but we decided to  spend that money on a good ole Pledge of Allegiance & Prayer right in the middle of the day w/ a little bit of Intercom prayer.....oh yeah; and new heated helmets for the team to where on nights like tonight