Upperman @ Notre Dame: Rematch in round 2

JohnnyRay

I can't say I'm surprised. It was fun trash talking while it lasted. Just know that Alcoa put up 40 or so points in the first on a team that beat yours. Time is running out. Tick tock, tick tock...

...and a year has passed A # 1 Rep of Upperman.....Booger betting their all glad to see your suk at full bore.....someone in Baxter explain to JoRay a lot happens in a years time......Remember you did not even take the trip down to support your team but you want to represent those faithful fans of Upperman that did with cheezy lip service

Booger just sayin

maybe not this year but last schedule before this one was Jo Burns, TC, DC, SC, LA, Whitehouse, Sycamore, Greenbrier, Goodpasture, Station Camp....

Boogers guess is UCM yalll will have other bright days.....you were without a doubt out match; much more than last year by far; but that group played hard and never quit......Booger thinkin yall control your district next year

Boogers guess is UCM yalll will have other bright days.....you were without a doubt out match; much more than last year by far; but that group played hard and never quit......Booger thinkin yall control your district next year

thanks Booger....hope you guys make it to Cookeville. Ben's team always play hard. With 66 of 74 back for 2015, I think UH will be the pre-season favorite.

thanks Booger....hope you guys make it to Cookeville. Ben's team always play hard. With 66 of 74 back for 2015, I think UH will be the pre-season favorite.

Booger hopin UCM; but ND has to take on McMinn Central next week and if we are blessed; possibly Alcoa and their very classy group of CoachT fans  :wub: they are a very well spoken group of kids and believe in their team and community