Upperman @ Notre Dame: Rematch in round 2

JohnnyRay

So i guess #55 with a super late hit on our qb and #63 kicking ppl in the head is good sportsmanship. The worst was some immature ND fans sneaking over to our side and holding up signs behind our play calls. Our stadium isn't the best, but at least we have visitors bleachers and somewhere on the sideline for the visiting team to stand instead of off the field. You would think with all that tuition money you could afford that. Go make another liquor run. You will need it when you run into the F5.

There is enough room on the visitors side,your coaches made the boys stand on the otherside of the fence. Oh by the way that was a 10 year old boy holding a sign up cheering for his big brother. I'd rather the tuition I pay,go to getting the best teachers in the area then to having the best football stadium in town and bragging rights. Oh look what I got. Its called priorties. I wish they would take some of our money and buy a stupid horn like YALL got. Good luck next Friday. Oh right.

So i guess #55 with a super late hit on our qb and #63 kicking ppl in the head is good sportsmanship. The worst was some immature ND fans sneaking over to our side and holding up signs behind our play calls. Our stadium isn't the best, but at least we have visitors bleachers and somewhere on the sideline for the visiting team to stand instead of off the field. You would think with all that tuition money you could afford that. Go make another liquor run. You will need it when you run into the F5.

You saw #63 from all the way up there in the stands kicking someone in the head and the 7 man team of refs couldn't see it. Wow maybe you should of had a zebra outfit on. Mr Ref !

This pretty much somes it up. I just stated fact. I was on the sidelines and heard the side judge tell 2 of your players to watch there mouths and cut out calling the other team names. I wished you said" thank you for such great hospitality and I'll let our coach know so he can talk to the boys and work on their character" That would have been awesome. By the way like I said in an earlier post,I heard your players make fun of our boys for been at *$@# private school and one of your fans did say after #55 went down with an injury said "I guess that big black boy didn't say enough Hail Marys" So yeah I'm glad we won. I just don't think comments like that are appropriate anywhere let alone at a football game. So good luck next year. I hope to not see your team again.

you do realize UH has several black players and one black coach don't you? That's bad to try and play the race card. And there are 7 teams in 8aa. 5 made the post season. Smith and Cannon didn't. Macon made it but UH beat them, so they were not 6th. Top team was LA, and as of now have made it just as far as ND. But in 4a. Don't got district bashing.

you do realize UH has several black players and one black coach don't you? That's bad to try and play the race card. And there are 7 teams in 8aa. 5 made the post season. Smith and Cannon didn't. Macon made it but UH beat them, so they were not 6th. Top team was LA, and as of now have made it just as far as ND. But in 4a. Don't got district bashing.

Finished 6th but overall wins counts toward playoffs more than district order of finish after 1st and 2nd place teams.

The Upperman cheerleaders tore up some signs that ND students made so.... not the best people.

If you're referring to when they walked across the field with a sign and then walked back, they had left their run out sign on the bus. The bus was on the other side of Chatt when the game started. So when the bus got back they got the sign off the bus and went to run the boys out at half time. The boys said they needed to warm up, so the cheerleaders just turned around and threw the sign away.

I'll chime in on this-first of all who gets on here and calls themselves booger?(and wants to be taken seriously?)trying to compare owls schedule to yours is a friggin joke.period.The owls schedule these guys(tyner,brainerd)       ,1-because Ooltewah cant find ANYONE TO PLAY THEM around here(unless your irish want to play around with the big boys?) 2nd-those schools will play us,because the owls travel better than anyone and every other year,WE help bring money to their much needed programs.and if I read goosesdad post,he never compared nd-owls schedules you did.but none of that matters in the big picture of this absolute laughable back n fourth chatter.Every now and then the doormats of any region/district get a awesome group of young men and big things---JUST LIKE IN NOTRE DAME'S CASE last couple of years.Fans,parents,alumni etc get excited that's all what is great about hs football.bottom line is please,please THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK OR WRITE about your team winning a state championship,because its bad enough when it ends,but to make such high goals and put it on the shoulders of kids is stupid(because the delusional parents are not the ones playing and putting in the hard work)I know the ultimate goal in any sport is to win it ALL.,.but you do it one game at a time.

HAHAHAHA       you beat a pitiful upperman team       and when did I trash ND?hahahaha         Can't wait to see how much talking you do after Alcoa beats down da irish.        notre dame is this years best team in the weakest district/region in the state)       I hope Alcoa puts 55 or more on your irish.(and they will).I only wish this because of how retarded you sound.         god I hope they break the scoreboard,just to sit there and watch you cry.

Ooooohhhh FatSak......let ole' Booger get you pointed in the right direction before he gives you one of his Saturday Gameday Sermans....first; gain control of one of those optic nuts floating around in your forehead and focus it on the 1st post above you made on here;.....Booger has highlighted some of the yap yap out of your suk for you to make it easier to maintain focus

FatSak: I'll chime in on this-first of all who gets on here and calls themselves booger?(and wants to be taken seriously?

Booger: Chiming in on Booger was the 1st and probably biggest screw-up you made. boogerself and goosedad were in an intelligent conversation when you and your air intake CHIMED in.......did you here Booger say he wanted to be taken seriously??????....Now let's think about the negative connotations of the whole comment....FatSak; Booger say it again; FATSAK------  w/ that name you questioned the namesake Booger and why it should be taken serious....You buried yourself the moment your flycatcher 1st opened....Booger had the pliers on em at THAT point

FatSak:  the doormats of any region/district get a awesome group of young men and big things---JUST LIKE IN NOTRE DAME'S CASE

Booger: Doormats?????....that is just being downright emotionally insensitive FatSak.....but Hey Jack; it felt good to you and thats important to Ooltewah's A#1 community figurehead who I know is proud that FatSak be representin the way he is......take your other headlamp and look in your second post in the first line...... 

FatSak: and when did I trash ND?hahahaha

Booger: dang son; you got both of those hooves in your grill piece now......this will be difficult for you to see or you would not have ask the question.......by now you should have one pupil on post 1 and a pupil on post 2.......READ

FatSak: notre dame is this years best team in the weakest district/region in the state) 

Booger: now you've managed to get all 4 hooves into those oral receptors and Booger heart starting to soften for you.....you actually felt good about taking that shot at ND in front of the CoachT world????? .....there may be someone from some other HS program that can take that shot at ND; but Booger ain't sure FatSak thought dat one through.....your brainbucket is gonna be overwhelmed w/ what Booger found.....the teams YOU/Ooltewah played this year.....FatSak ready?????....Bam

1x Cleveland 6-6-0 Division I, Class AAA, District 5 1x Bradley Central 5-6-0 Division I, Class AAA, District 5 1x Walker Valley 5-6-0 Division I, Class AAA, District 5 1x Soddy Daisy 4-7-0 Division I, Class AAA, District 5 1x McMinn County 3-7-0 Division I, Class AAA, District 5 1x Brainerd 3-7-0 Division I, Class AA, District 6 1x Siegel 3-7-0 Division I, Class AAA, District 7 1x East Hamilton 2-8-0 Division I, Class AAA, District 5 1x Tyner Academy 2-8-0 Division I, Class AA, District 6

.....Booger knows this don't feel good right now; but it will pass.....though there is a big disconnect between your soda sucker and grey matter, Booger likes you; you got heart   :thumb:

if we are so blessed and lucky enough to play 2 more weeks and it is Alcoa that we play and they do score 55 on us per you wish; that will be fine just as long as ND scores 56.......tell ole' Booger and the CoachT braintrust what school you/Ooltewah will be playing and saving from the trenches of Poverty next week??????

Booger just said :mrgreen:  

Edited by Booger