Giles County@White House

bobcatdefense

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're not a score 70+ kinda team, wouldn't do it if we could. Seen previous GC teams with 50 with several minutes before half and wouldn't make 60 by games end. All he's saying "I'm guessing" is we will score 35 and you won't.

Well White House is definitely able to score 35 points. That was just a bold prediction he made considering yall haven't put up that many points all year. I hope it's a good game and both teams come out injury free! BDP!!

JD glad to see you back in Full Swing! Keep up the color commentary, you apparently were a good luck charm last week. So keep the comments coming, just helps the Bobcats.

Atleast you realize luck is better than being good! Atleast it was last Friday. Your smarter than I thought. All those badminton days must have taught you that.

Atleast you realize luck is better than being good! Atleast it was last Friday. Your smarter than I thought. All those badminton days must have taught you that.

A win is a win. Both sides played with pure emotion. Looking at the scores and bracket.....that probably was the best game in the state.