Giles County@White House

bobcatdefense

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to White House. I still think we had the more talented team. We just don't play like it. I think most will agree that this year was very disappointing. Last week really helped remove the bitter taste but it came back tonight. I think the leadership is to blame. Coaches need to look at what there doing. This group of seniors had a ton of talent and plenty of immaturity. I hoped they would mature as seniors. The juniors this year have been a part of good teams and this team. I hope they get the pride back

I feel so bad for this team! These Seniors deserved a State Championship more than any other team in the past 4 years, and the leadership on the sidelines took that away from them. The seniors on this team have given my boys alot of memories, and for that I am very thankful! These kids have alot of heart and great love for football. Good luck in the future to these Seniors, hope to see several of y'all playing on Saturdays next year. I know yall have the talent, unfornately just not anyone to help you bring out your best!!

So, exactly how soon will administration begin taking resumes for the Head Coach position?

Congrats to White House. I still think we had the more talented team. We just don't play like it. I think most will agree that this year was very disappointing. Last week really helped remove the bitter taste but it came back tonight. I think the leadership is to blame. Coaches need to look at what there doing. This group of seniors had a ton of talent and plenty of immaturity. I hoped they would mature as seniors. The juniors this year have been a part of good teams and this team. I hope they get the pride back

Coaches need to look at what they are NOT doing.