CAMPBELL COUNTY @ SOUTH DOYLE

CarolinaCrazy

Heard that CC has been practicing on their feild at night to get used to the weather. Did south Doyle? That's actually pretty smart, not like we have any more home games so the field can heal for a while. It's a little thing but may have gotten some experience to the cold. We aren't used to playing fball in the cold. Lol.

Going to Stone Cold Sebs to watch the CC game...lol Dont be mad when I am cheering every time SD scores...

I really want to expose you on here but Im going to save you the embarrassment bigdady, I know your so confused on wether to pull for CC cause you live there and your kid goes to school there , or just pull for AC cause you don't like how the Price boys done your son. And the fact you work in LC with Anderson County parents and CC parents but you don't want to be known for pulling against your home town but at the same time you don't want to pull for CC cause of the Price twins. If your son was good enough he would have played last year and this year and don't get me wrong he's a great athlete but he shouldnt start over Torres, Elkins, Miller which are all seniors. Im so tired of you getting on here and acting like your a CC fan but hating on them at the same time. Talking about the Prices going to Powell?? C'mon man ( Chris Carter voice from Monday night countdown ) your just making yourself look stupid. Now listen you can either talk your son into playing his senior year next year or he can sit out like he has the past two, during which CC has had the two most impressive years of all time, either way CC will still be good next year and we could for sure use your son out there. maybe even at QB where you think he belongs but if not definitely at wide-out or in the secondary he could make a difference next year for sure. If I was you I would try and talk him into playing so you could actually pull for a team on here next year instead of ACT like your a CC fan but you really pull against them cause of the Prices. Its just nonsense to get on here and say the stuff you do about CC, obviously the Price twins are great coaches that are going to put the best 11 out there every friday night to win just look at their record? 19-4 over the past two seasons so far, that not good enough for you?

Omg!!! I would expose him. Lol. But u sure have hit on it, he's completely shut up!!! Why couldn't you do this 8 games ago. Thank you for posting this.