Trenton Peabody at TCA in Round 2

Intense

TCAIntense go to record books and see how many games both kids have played in. I think if your qb breaks the records in fewer games thst would be a great accomplishment. Look at Peyton Manning he has been to the show 3 times with one championship but will hold every record in the NFL. So saying that winning a championship isn't everything but looks good at the end of one's career.

Cold weather is coming but the Lions are fired up. We have almost everyone back. Probably about as good as you can do at this point in the season. Hopefully the cold weather will slow down some of Trentons blazing speed! Last year's crowd for the same game was huge! I expect a massive crowd again! Winner of this game will finish well at end of season!

I'm going to make this one Friday night. Haven't seen TCA since summer. Peabody, honestly while the most athletic team I have seen all year seem undisciplined and a little soft to me. They made enough mental errors in the first half of the htown game they could have easily been down 28 at the half. On the other hand they definitely have the speed to stick to receivers and be disruptive to TCA passing attack especially coming off the edge. I think the winner of this game brings home the gold ball. No offense to Adamsville either. No predictions here just entertain me! Lol

Redrage it should be a close game. TCA has the edge over us. We just aren't consistent enough offensively. If we play like we're capable we have a chance. Defensively we are similar to TCA. We can make the stops we need. Win or lose it should be fun. Hoping for no injuries on either side. ROLL TIDE!!!

From what I've heard your QB is a stud with blazing speed ! Gonna be cold , whoever has a better running game will come out on top!

Yeah I was counting anyone lining up in the backfield. We may have the edge running but y'all definitely have the advantage passing.

We may have the advantage in passing but Trenton is certainly no slouch. QB has a gun and you have fast receivers. Our RB's are really good as well. I think our running game is what makes our offense special. It keeps the defense on their toes. It will be interesting to see how well your secondary defends our receivers and how well our D ends defend and contain your QB. Whoever has success in those areas will probably win. TCA has much respect for TP and is taking this game very, very serious!