Trenton Peabody at TCA in Round 2

Intense

Incredible football game! Congrats to Peabody. They will be in Cookeville and I believe they will win it all. No 2A team has speed like that. QB Malone is SEC fast. Heck, we hoped that he passed every down because when he pulled iit down he gained 20 or more. TCA Seniors had an amazing run. Thank you to all of them for giving their all for TCA. They left it all on the field tonight! Peabody coach had a great game plan and stuck to it. Congrats to him. Congrats to the TCA coaches for building a program that will never be forgotten. To the underclassmen, work hard and always remember the example the Seniors set for you.

Good luck to all of 2A in the pursuit of the Gold!

Incredible football game! Congrats to Peabody. They will be in Cookeville and I believe they will win it all. No 2A team has speed like that. QB Malone is SEC fast. Heck, we hoped that he passed every down because when he pulled iit down he gained 20 or more. TCA Seniors had an amazing run. Thank you to all of them for giving their all for TCA. They left it all on the field tonight! Peabody coach had a great game plan and stuck to it. Congrats to him. Congrats to the TCA coaches for building a program that will never be forgotten. To the underclassmen, work hard and always remember the example the Seniors set for you.

Good luck to all of 2A in the pursuit of the Gold!

+1

Because he replied to saying their offseason started today by a random TCA fan was childish, I'm sorry but that just doesn't seem quite fair my friend, if you're going to say malone was in the wrong you must also say the fan was in the wrong as well

TCA KID DELETED HIS TWEETS DIDNT SEE IT MY BAD.

STILL THE HEY HEY GOODBYE WAS UNNECCESRY!!!

EXPECT THAT KIND OF BEHAVIOR FROM MILAN!!!

I don't know about any of that but the fans standing by the fence around me all applauded when it was announced that Akin set the record. I for one have nothing but respect for the TCA fans players and coaching staff. Blake Butler has built a heck of a program. Try not to judge a program by a few individuals that can't win with honor and dignity. I saw a few dirty plays by some TCA players but I'm not on here trying to run the program down for it. It's football those things happen it's part of the game. People's emotions run high and they make decisions and do things they otherwise wouldn't. So again please don't judge all of us based off of a few.

• Upvote 1