RD 2: Milan vs Camden

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

Being that Camden is the 1 seed, how would that be an upset?? Did you say that Westview would beat Milan as well Kermit???

Nope I picked Milan, I dont predict against you guys every week I just feel Camden will beat you I could be wrong though we will have to wait till Friday to see, the reason it'd be a upset is Milans schedule was harder than Camdens and Camden can't beat Milan.  Go look at my post on thoughts bout Westview and Milan if you think I am lying btw.

Nope I picked Milan, I dont predict against you guys every week I just feel Camden will beat you I could be wrong though we will have to wait till Friday to see, the reason it'd be a upset is Milans schedule was harder than Camdens and Camden can't beat Milan. Go look at my post on thoughts bout Westview and Milan if you think I am lying btw.

I believe ya bro. Hopefully we will prove ya wrong.

I believe ya bro. Hopefully we will prove ya wrong.

Possible both teams are good wanna know something funny I picked Giles county as a sleeper team in 4A making it all the way to semifinals, and they are still in it now lol.  Missed some picks on every bracket but I did have you 2 playing each other and you losing it so I had to keep with it.

Might decide to go to this one but not quite sure yet.  Probably sit on Milans side since I have more friends from there if I go.

Possible both teams are good wanna know something funny I picked Giles county as a sleeper team in 4A making it all the way to semifinals, and they are still in it now lol. Missed some picks on every bracket but I did have you 2 playing each other and you losing it so I had to keep with it.

Might decide to go to this one but not quite sure yet. Probably sit on Milans side since I have more friends from there if I go.

I'll buy ya a coke. :)