RD 2: Milan vs Camden

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

What are you talking about? The TSSAA doesn't sit around the table and seed teams.

Oh yes they do....they look at the biggest gates...how do you explain how a 5-5 Lexington team got a 1st round playoff game at home when a 9-1 Jackson North Side team had to go on the road?...it's all about the $$ with the T$$AA

Oh yes they do....they look at the biggest gates...how do you explain how a 5-5 Lexington team got a 1st round playoff game at home when a 9-1 Jackson North Side team had to go on the road?...it's all about the $$ with the T$$AA

No they dont...Its set up by district champs 1 and  2 seed then runner ups then over all record...Hickman county was beaten by Camden and Waverly and finish 3rd in our district.

Good Job Milan. Congrats. Way too many Fumbles and way too man interceptions. No way Camden could stay in the game with that happening. Would like to say that Most of the Milan team was very good sportsman with the exception of Number 4. He needs someone to take him out behind the woodshed and teach him a little respect. If my kid acted like him, a player down everyon taking a knee and this punk dancing around on the fiels and even making hand gesters to the Camden fans, he wouldn't be on the football field the next game and I might just pull him

next year too. Very very rude and disrespctable kid. Everyone else was very respectfull. Again great gam and congrats to the Dogs.

Good Job Milan. Congrats. Way too many Fumbles and way too man interceptions. No way Camden could stay in the game with that happening. Would like to say that Most of the Milan team was very good sportsman with the exception of Number 4. He needs someone to take him out behind the woodshed and teach him a little respect. If my kid acted like him, a player down everyon taking a knee and this punk dancing around on the fiels and even making hand gesters to the Camden fans, he wouldn't be on the football field the next game and I might just pull him

next year too. Very very rude and disrespctable kid. Everyone else was very respectfull. Again great gam and congrats to the Dogs.

yes that was very uncharacteristic of him this season. however my son plays and he said Camden talked more trash and baited more than any team he has ever faced. he was very surprised. but yes everyone should have been on a knee