RD 2: Milan vs Camden

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

yes that was very uncharacteristic of him this season. however my son plays and he said Camden talked more trash and baited more than any team he has ever faced. he was very surprised. but yes everyone should have been on a knee

Everyone talks a little trash when they play each other and I do understand how that could irritate someone. Talking trash to each other while playing is understandable. Disrespecting a fallen player and the fans in the stands is something else all together. If Camden players disrespected hin then i'm sorry for that. You guys go and play a good game and represent Quad four. Hickman is playing much better in the playoffs than in regular season. Good luck and stay safe.

Everyone talks a little trash when they play each other and I do understand how that could irritate someone. Talking trash to each other while playing is understandable. Disrespecting a fallen player and the fans in the stands is something else all together. If Camden players disrespected hin then i'm sorry for that. You guys go and play a good game and represent Quad four. Hickman is playing much better in the playoffs than in regular season. Good luck and stay safe.

My apologies for the way our player acted. Very uncharacteristic of a Milan team and I am sure Jeff Morris handled the situation.

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

I believe you have this completely backwards... Hickman is no where near as talented as Crockett and Milan is much better than they were when they played Crockett

HICKMAN HAS MILANS NUMBER!!!!!!

HICKMAN 54

MILAN 14

JUST LIKE CROCKETT!!!!

Milan 35 Hickman County 7. And that's being generous.

Edited by caddison17