notre dame vs upperman

FatSak

irish will win again.......they will beat all these below average teams (just like all 8 cupcakes in reg. season).they will probably meet ALCOA in the semis.,.then reality will set in.Im not hating just saying in reference to the delusional irish fan on local radio Friday night!!!!

All you saying something about his buttocks or did you mean you're ?

I was referring to the fact there is already Forum topic already in existence on the subject matter with 60+ comments and you want to start another of the same..

Now that being said; want you tell ol'e Booger how ND is to fix that Cupcake schedule? And don't tell us all that our coach needs to coach all those cupcakes to bring them up to standard. They were not cupcakes a few years back when they were thumping us were they?We are all listening; so speak up and get it off your breast

Booger believes you are a hater and you gotta be lovin :wub: ...youv'e had your feelins hurt by the Irish...go find a leather sofa, lie down on it and tell that person why it hurts you so bad.

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Cool yore jets there Boogerboo.

I don't start this mess. I got your joke to the op. I was just being funny. I don't think you played a week schedule. I think yore Irish are a very good football team with a real good shot at winning it all this year. I do believe that you're Irish should be in D2 but that's irrelevant to all this.

In the end if was just being a smartas..... Jerk.

We still friends BooBoo?

Cool yore jets there Boogerboo.

I don't start this mess. I got your joke to the op. I was just being funny. I don't think you played a week schedule. I think yore Irish are a very good football team with a real good shot at winning it all this year. I do believe that you're Irish should be in D2 but that's irrelevant to all this.

In the end if was just being a smartas..... Jerk.

We still friends BooBoo?

:thumb: nobody cared if we were in D2 4 years ago...well maybe the whining soccer parents :mrgreen:

Ok, see ya in the other ND-Upperman forum