Richland Program Rebirth

MidstateFB

I just call it like I see it wise one! Am I wrong with that assessment? They've beaten a team that was 2-8 last year and a team that had never won a game in it's history until last night, so using the term reborn is a bit of a stretch. Get back to me when they beat a team with a winning record or even a region opponent.

No one has to get back at you with anything.....

I have read your posts on other threads... raiders don't need your opinion...

don't beat a team that has been down to make your team look better.

Then you know I'll give my opinion whether you "need" it or not. People don't like the truth, they need everything sugar-coated to make them feel good about themselves, I get that. Fortunately, I'm not one of those people. Good luck the rest of the way, you'll need it.

The "truth" is you're a jerk that won't give some young men that have been working their butts off for months a little well deserved respect. That's ok they like playing the role of the underdog. THATS THE TRUTH!!

The problem with that statement is the fact that no one that knows anything about football would consider Richland the underdog in either of those wins. Those were games they SHOULD have won. Smh