WK 3 of the Playoffs: South Doyle at Knox West

BigDave1967

The more and more I think about this game I really feel like west will win big... The depth is a big reason and the quick hitters at west can have a 21 point lead before you blink... Only negative I see in west is that #5 will put it on the ground if you put a hat on him... That's a big IF though west 49 SD 28 with a TD late...

West can pass when they need it and when the time is right.

As for Friday we will see who is irrelevant at around 9:30. I personally think this game will be close for a half much like the West - AC game from last year with West pulling away in the 2nd half.

I'll go West 42 South Doyle 31

This game won't be close.  West by at least 3 scores.

If Maryville wasn't playing I would love to see this game. I believe this will be a great game. SD made an impression on me by whipping a good Sevier County team at their house. Both team have lots of speed. Hope West wins. Nothing personal against South Doyle because they are a great story. I also think Clark Duncan is a class act.

This game won't be close. West by at least 3 scores.

^This. I've thought it since I watched CC play SD. CC won in the trenches. The Rollins-Bruce train allowed SD to score just enough to win but they won't get loose as much against West. Of course, if I'm wrong I'll come back and ingest crow like a man lolol.

For WH4L and Merit.....

The UT commit vs. GT commit

Nahhhh, I think this one comes down to the trenches. Or maybe #7 and #1.... Either way, in the end the Kees are ridin high and playin at HOME! The West community has been called out! Will they show up? South Knoxville will be on fire tomorrow night! I got the

Kees by a trickle...

Good luck to both teams and I pray for an injury free game...