hickman co at Milan 3rd round

mhsbd89

hey bpm we may be seeing some of that future talent early Friday night.

We shall see. I was talking to our nose guard last night and he was telling me that Hickman has a center well over 300lbs. Close to 350. Said that at times on film, Hickman has triple team opposing nose guards when running up the middle. Said it would be getting blocked by almost 900 lbs!!

Thing was, he was totally cool with it. Seemed to think the rest of the defense would have a hay day. Told me they do a lot of Huntingdon stuff. You know that close formation foot to foot wing t. They are licking their chops.

I think Milan takes this one. No offense to HC, but it just seems that all those years of being there and done that come back this time of year. Also I like most of the Milan posters on this board (probably would like the HC as well but just don't know them). Good luck to both teams. I hope it is injury free. Glad to see Milan is back and competing. I knew it wouldn't take that long.

I think Milan takes this one. No offense to HC, but it just seems that all those years of being there and done that come back this time of year. Also I like most of the Milan posters on this board (probably would like the HC as well but just don't know them). Good luck to both teams. I hope it is injury free. Glad to see Milan is back and competing. I knew it wouldn't take that long.

We don't expect anyone to pick us. We've been the underdog pretty much all year.

We shall see. I was talking to our nose guard last night and he was telling me that Hickman has a center well over 300lbs. Close to 350. Said that at times on film, Hickman has triple team opposing nose guards when running up the middle. Said it would be getting blocked by almost 900 lbs!!

Thing was, he was totally cool with it. Seemed to think the rest of the defense would have a hay day. Told me they do a lot of Huntingdon stuff. You know that close formation foot to foot wing t. They are licking their chops.

sorry meant more along the lines of injuries. Not so much an early blowout. Having a hard time reading this game. Hard to not think about the way we shut down Camden last week and then this hickman team lost to them. But I also know teams get better as year goes on. We are prime example. Light years different than first half of season. Guess that's why they play the game and why sports is so much fun. find out in about 24 hours

thats a single wing not a wing t...and yeah they can do that but  I wouldn't say a lot.Maybe they did vs Waverly but they run more spread and empty back field than they do single wing  way more.

In all the film we had on them they never broke out the single wing until the 4th quarter but vs us they jumped all over the place trying to find anything that worked..never really found a groove but after the first 6 minutes they played us pretty tough unfortunately they were down by 20 in the first 5

Edited by Beagle