hickman co at Milan 3rd round

mhsbd89

Hickman needs to be practicing their free throws. Lol!

And Milan needs to figure out how to get a good fan base at their games. Last time I was there it was ridiculous we had y'all out number 3-1. If our dogs bring their A game like we have the last two weeks. Your dogs will need to be on their A game and don't know if that's enough.

And Milan needs to figure out how to get a good fan base at their games. Last time I was there it was ridiculous we had y'all out number 3-1. If our dogs bring their A game like we have the last two weeks. Your dogs will need to be on their A game and don't know if that's enough.

They didn't come because they knew we were going to win. People tried to tell you all week on CoachT that y'all were going to get smoked and you didn't listen. Our C- game would have been good enough that night. This year... We will see soon.

They didn't come because they knew we were going to win. People tried to tell you all week on CoachT that y'all were going to get smoked and you didn't listen. Our C- game would have been good enough that night. This year... We will see soon.

Yes we will! Hope y'all aren't already packing your bags for CPA bc I would hate for you to unpack next Saturday. Like some of Camden and Waverlys fans had to do too.

I'll be listening on the radio. Not gonna freeze just to watch milan stomp a mudhole through Hickman. Ill use that money for pizza and beer.lol!

All kidding aside... looking forward to the game. Much respect for what you all got going in centerville.

We have a lot respect for y'all in Milan. I think neither of our records show how good we both are. I expect us to be a big threat next season to be going to cookeville. We're not losing a lot of starters and we'll be moving down to 2A.