Mt Pleasant vs Adamsville quarter finals

Redrage1990

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that number to be a soft number but it all depends on the coaches desire to play other players and to rest starters

:roflol:

Hey, after 21 points scored in the 1st qtr. by your starters, be a good idea to send them boys on home and let them relax in the recliners and study next week's film already....

I think your second string can handle MP the way this thread sounds....:popcorneater:

Edited by Big Bigby

:roflol:

Hey, after 21 points scored in the 1st qtr. by your starters, please send them boys on home and let them relax in the recliners and study next week's film already....

They just might hang 21 in the first quarter. Not being ugly either, thats the best team we saw all year and they are pretty good. They dont miss tackles.

:

Edited by cwoodbball

No true fan will come on here and say their team won't win!! Why should they?? Support is key for any program! I believe we will win any game we play! If we don't I will be the first to give props to our opponent! Mt. Pleasant wouldn't still be playing if they weren't a good quality team! Go Cardinals!!!!