Mt Pleasant vs Adamsville quarter finals

Redrage1990

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You seen them both, is he better than Thompson from CA?

Yes. Better blocker, tackler, and bigger. Cwood kept Thompson to one catch for 42 yards and defender took the ball from him at the one. Trojans had no problem covering him. 17 had his was with us in what looked like double coverage . He out ran, out jumped, and caught everything. He had two or three scores I believe. Tough kid.

Yes. Better blocker, tackler, and bigger. Cwood kept Thompson to one catch for 42 yards and defender took the ball from him at the one. Trojans had no problem covering him. 17 had his was with us in what looked like double coverage . He out ran, out jumped, and caught everything. He had two or three scores I believe. Tough kid.

I havnt seen anything on Aville as far as film but he sounds like a player! I would almost skip Columbia and go to Aville Friday night, be a little less drive actually.

Would've helped if your DB'S would have known who to cover instead of just standing there with their hands up as in questing who just blew the coverage by him being 25 yards behind them wide open....

Just what I seen in the high-lites on hudl.

I havnt seen anything on Aville as far as film but he sounds like a player! I would almost skip Columbia and go to Aville Friday night, be a little less drive actually.

No doubt as it reads now here lately you'd sit on Adamsville side instead of supporting your own Region you've been in and gotten support from this year.

I read on the WC schools website they needed some one to volunteer to pump up the practice Basketballs... I emailed them and told them if they could find a way to put a gauge and air chuck on that wildcat89 they'd get all the free hot air they'd need....:roflol:

Just couldn't resist wildcat89.... Just funnin with ya!:thumb:

Hey Card fans, I was watching film on Hudl and that #17 you guys got in SS... He doesn't have to do much but just walk around out there watching like a speck-tater cause nothing gets past the LB's much to worry about anything... Think y'all can talk the coach into giving MP a handicap advantage and just set him down and not play on defense or at least make him pay the price of admission and sit in the stands....lol... :roflol:

If you remember my post Bigby, #17 is the "headhunter" that I said was behind those fast linebackers...he is capable of buying your toughest ballcarriers a one way ticket to Hootersville. After our game in his freshman season, I was on the 'T asking who the kid was...they had a great team that year too, and you could tell that he was special...even among a very strong group of young men.

edit...no idea where the bold type came from, think my laptop has a gremlin !!

Edited by tradertwo

If you remember my post Bigby, #17 is the "headhunter" that I said was behind those fast linebackers...he is capable of buying your toughest ballcarriers a one way ticket to Hootersville. After our game in his freshman season, I was on the 'T asking who the kid was...they had a great team that year too, and you could tell that he was special...even among a very strong group of young men.

edit...no idea where the bold type came from, think my laptop has a gremlin !!

Well dag-gum... He should be... The line gives him enough time for him to enjoy a slushy from the concession stand let alone to have the time to decide on the tackle/hit...lol.

Wasn't he the kid that did the one arm catch in the endzone? ... Just asking to save me from looking up the video again.

Well dag-gum... He should be... The line gives him enough time for him to enjoy a slushy from the concession stand let alone to have the time to decide on the tackle/hit...lol.

Wasn't he the kid that did the one arm catch in the endzone? ... Just asking to save me from looking up the video again.

Yep, that was him!

No doubt as it reads now here lately you'd sit on Adamsville side instead of supporting your own Region you've been in and gotten support from this year.

I read on the WC schools website they needed some one to volunteer to pump up the practice Basketballs... I emailed them and told them if they could find a way to put a gauge and air chuck on that wildcat89 they'd get all the free hot air they'd need....:roflol:

Just couldn't resist wildcat89.... Just funnin with ya!:thumb:

Just remember, the week WC played ca you MTP boys rode us all week! MTP by 1!