Mt Pleasant vs Adamsville quarter finals

Redrage1990

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Card fans, I was watching film on Hudl and that #17 you guys got in SS... He doesn't have to do much but just walk around out there watching like a speck-tater cause nothing gets past the LB's much to worry about anything... Think y'all can talk the coach into giving MP a handicap advantage and just set him down and not play on defense or at least make him pay the price of admission and sit in the stands....lol... :roflol:

Edited by Big Bigby

Mr bigby I hope you get to make the trip. You will see you will be treated with class and respect by the Cardinal faithful. We will be friends right up until kickoff and then it will be war for 48 minutes. Then we can be friends again

Thanks, I'm working on a sitter for the little one as usual.

Temps are supposed to be not too bad 35°-40° and the rain chance is down to only 10% but I think that chance increases closer to the river over y'alls way though.

Might bring her or may have to stay home and listen to radio.... Sure would like to make it though. I've not seen you guys play yet once in person all these years the Cards/Tigers met. Radio/film, that's it.

So, I'm working on it.:thumb:

Edited by Big Bigby

No true fan will come on here and say their team won't win!! Why should they?? Support is key for any program! I believe we will win any game we play! If we don't I will be the first to give props to our opponent! Mt. Pleasant wouldn't still be playing if they weren't a good quality team! Go Cardinals!!!!

:thumb: That's what I'm talking about... All I ask is just a fair chance for my Tigers and for my Tigers to give all they got....

We know who is 'Suppose' to win.... Now let's see IF that's right come Friday night.:thumb:

:thumb: That's what I'm talking about... All I ask is just a fair chance for my Tigers and for my Tigers to give all they got....

We know who is 'Suppose' to win.... Now let's see IF that's right come Friday night. :thumb:

Anything is possible!! Especially with young folks!! Hope you get to make it to the game! I'll be stuck at work getting updates so I feel your pain!!

Anything is possible!! Especially with young folks!! Hope you get to make it to the game! I'll be stuck at work getting updates so I feel your pain!!

Dang... Yep, I did that work thing on Friday nights for 20+ years and didn't get to go to the H.S. football games again until 2004. That's when I flew that chicken coup and the Chicken Hawk ain't found me yet...lol... Baby girl is the Only thing that gets me to miss them from time to time... We'll let's say Mom is when it's cold, not baby girl, she's already the cheer leader at 3 years old hollering out "run boys run!!!"...;)

well i hope you get to work it out if you do stop by the fire and warm yourself.  Some of our friends will be there.  I love how cute little girls like yours (sounds to be ) cheering their team.  thats how we build fan bases for our schools.  Start em young.  

!7 doesnt have to clean up much you are correct but when he does he is liable to lay the boom but then again he might just tackle the guys lol.  Wait to you see him on offense that is where he is special.

Good luck and safe travels for everyone driving in.  Right now rain chances are dropped to 30% so we will probably get wet lol