Mt Pleasant vs Adamsville quarter finals

Redrage1990

A few posters are talking about MTP being dangerous on "busted Plays" but I havnt seen a lot of busted plays this season... I think they are dangerous on the second level breaking tackles, which happens a lot against those teams. That's Play Making.

I believe the line played their best game of the season last Friday. They start 1 freshmen and 2 sophomores on that line- which may be growing up a bit.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mt. Pleasant should prepare for cheating and dirty play.

Go work on your free throws! Aville will win the battle in the trenches and the game and they will do it with class! I gotta pull for our old region 6 rival but don't think they can pull this one out. MTP has been a 2nd half team this year but I'm afraid Aville will be too far ahead by then!

I think it would be nice if mt pleasant did not cheat or play dirty

I don't think I've read anything all year long about them accused of doing so... Why would MP start now?

Unless that guy (Ascendotuum) who just stated that is a 'new' MP poster, no one from MP has said such a thing against A-ville.

More than likely another enemy made from 15A game play during regular season games.

My honest question.... No in-sighting Bovine Scatology with it.... Why does A-ville seem to have as many 'haters', or sore losers as y'all like to make them to be - as they do supporters - coming out if the wood work to claim such accusations?.?.?

Can't be just the winning, a lot of teams over the years are winning programs that don't receive that type of criticism.

Perry Co. in old Region 6 always got that bad rap around here. But they wasn't a winning program.

Just asking....

Edited by Big Bigby

A few posters are talking about MTP being dangerous on "busted Plays" but I havnt seen a lot of busted plays this season... I think they are dangerous on the second level breaking tackles, which happens a lot against those teams. That's Play Making.

I believe the line played their best game of the season last Friday. They start 1 freshmen and 2 sophomores on that line- which may be growing up a bit.

O-line had the best game all year and D-line stepped up big time too.

WC/CW fans should be proud of that new found MP Offensive misdirection play style. A Wayne Co. graduate coach appears to have brought a little look of the old Collinwood play book with him.... That's exactly who I think MP's offense is looking like last week when executing the plays like they should.

Go work on your free throws! Aville will win the battle in the trenches and the game and they will do it with class! I gotta pull for our old region 6 rival but don't think they can pull this one out. MTP has been a 2nd half team this year but I'm afraid Aville will be too far ahead by then!

Come on now... After all the love WC got outta me last week?.?.? :shock:

All I need to read from you is a

"GO TIGERS!!!" :roflolk:

I don't think I've read anything all year long about them accused of doing so... Why would MP start now?

Unless that guy (Ascendotuum) who just stated that is a 'new' MP poster, no one from MP has said such a thing against A-ville.

More than likely another enemy made from 15A game play during regular season games.

My honest question.... No in-sighting Bovine Scatology with it.... Why does A-ville seem to have as many 'haters', or sore losers as y'all like to make them to be - as they do supporters - coming out if the wood work to claim such accusations?.?.?

Can't be just the winning, a lot of teams over the years are winning programs that don't receive that type of criticism.

Perry Co. in old Region 6 always got that bad rap around here. But they wasn't a winning program.

Just asking....

Probably because they didn't get off the teet til late!! When you continually get manhandled and physically pushed around by the same team twice a year, momma & daddy get mad about little Bobby getting thrown on the ground or hit to hard and start the cheating & dirty play crap!! I've never figured out how a team could cheat but whatever!! If you get on the track get ready to get popped cause the train ain't stopping!! That's the last I'm talking about this $#%^&!! If folks boys are too wussified for Football they should do something else!!!!!! I've known Coach Gray since we were kids! He doesn't put up with that garbage and will take a kids pads & jersey away for it! 

Just asking....

Honest answer...I haven't a clue. Scotts Hill and Adamsville have a long standing and heated rivalry...our basketball and baseball teams go waaayyy back, and we've played them as long as we've had a football team...never have I saw one instance of "dirty play". They will hit you harder than anyone we play, but make it a point to help players up, or a pat on the helmet after the whistle. Jealousy or frustration could be the reason...but that's just speculation.

Bigby I dont think aville fan meant anything by his post. I think it was tongue in cheek to the idiot poster that keeps saying aville cheats and is dirty. He said mtp better get ready for dirty play and cheapshots and I think he was trying to say because we dont do it that he hoped mtp wouldnt either. We have not seen anyone post about mtp this year negatively so I think it is another case of the spirit of the words being lost in typing. I think he was trying to be sarcastic