Mt Pleasant vs Adamsville quarter finals

Redrage1990

Just remember, the week WC played ca you MTP boys rode us all week! MTP by 1!

Because you boys didn't have no one to talk too... Good grief... Only after me and wholder talked it up did the CA fans crawl out from under the blankies and talk a tiny bit of smack. Look at the NCS/CA thread now... They're begging it to get stirred up now... Only Monkeywreck from CA.. That's it. So I responded along with you!

Me and wholder knew it was going to be a good game... And we were correct...Maybe not til the 4th but it got good as far as a fan of football. Maybe not to a WC fan.. Sorry... But it was such a good game it even warranted talking about after the game... So I did.

Geese.... No one talks and folks complain... Some one talks and folks complain. :wacko:

And that last part was just not a dig at you... It seems to be a re-occurring theme in a lot of threads.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I imagine Fridays nites game will draw a big crowd from the area. A lot of people love football no matter who's playing and the weather is going to be perfect as long as the rain stays away. I'm a parent of a player and I get excited like I was going in myself on opening kickoff. Just an old man still thrill by the game. I haven't played on a field in 30 years and I still brace for hits like I'm in the action. Ya gotta love it

Here's a little insight to this match up !

Two common opponents

Collinwood- Scotts Hill

Aville 49-3 over Collinwood

MTP 27-0 over Collinwood

Aville 42-14 over Scotts Hill

MTP 42-23 over Scotts Hill

Points per game thru 11 games

Aville scoring 39.8

MTP scoring 29.9

Defensive points allowed

Aville 13.6

MTP 24.2

That's the tale of the tape !

Should be a good game , hope it's injury free for both teams !

Edited by Redrage1990