Region 6

MidstateFB

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because they couldnt play MtP because of new regions. And they are scared to play Forrest.

OK I asked to see behind curtain #3 and that was wrong, now the guest host is suppose to show what I didn't win behind curtain 2 and 3....

I seriously was figuring some kind of answer about not playing until the coaching staff was replaced with a year to get it together before getting back on the field.

Although I just read Wildcat89's post about our non-district schedule next year...I can't find it now.  So I'm replying to this thread since there's not a Wayne County one yet. 

I think it's awesome that WC and MTP will continue to play.  I've always thought MTP was the second most important rivalry on the schedule behind Collinwood year-in and year-out. I have more mixed feelings about Riverside and Scott's Hill.  For personal reasons, I'm looking forward to the Scott's Hill game - might fly back home for that one.  And Riverside has produced two good games.

But I think it's a shame we won't play more of the old Region 6 rivals, particularly CA (who we've played every year since 1978) and Moore County.  Of course, its ridiculous that WC can't seem to get a game together with Loretto (when they're not forced to play us) or Lewis County given the proximity and old-time rivalry WC has with both programs.

Edited by 1RT

I was just joking to get a laugh out of wildcatpride70, didn't mean to rub you wrong, I apologize

Thanks 89, no apology needed for me but for those kids that did what was asked of them each week, I will accept on their behalf. We just all need to remember this is an open forum and some of the teams, and kids, that are talked about on here can read the comments as well.

Thanks 89, no apology needed for me but for those kids that did what was asked of them each week, I will accept on their behalf. We just all need to remember this is an open forum and some of the teams, and kids, that are talked about on here can read the comments as well.

I hope they have read everything I have had to say about them, I have had nothing negative to say. They worked hard and stuck together and if they keep working they'll be a team to beat just like Cwood always has been!

Thanks 89, you're right, can't recall a negative comment. Hopefully things will turn around and Cwood will be competitive again soon

I think Cwoods problems all started last year with all the injuries then some decided to not return from injuries for their senior year. Once y'all's freshman and sophomores get to be juniors and seniors they're going to be battle tested and a lot of experience under their belt.