Wayne County Wildcats (2015 Edition)

wildcatalumni

I have not heard anybody with anything negative to say about the move. Like I said in an earlier post, I wish both of them nothing but the best. I think Coach Crews will be the head coach next year but will start molding a younger guy for the head spot. As for the qb, I think Avery Davis will be the man.

I have not heard anybody with anything negative to say about the move. Like I said in an earlier post, I wish both of them nothing but the best. I think Coach Crews will be the head coach next year but will start molding a younger guy for the head spot. As for the qb, I think Avery Davis will be the man.

qb will be davis or.......................................................................................#4????????

Edited by wboro33

I have but ONE source and i can promise without a shadow of a doubt tht he will be leaving and his announcement will likely come Friday or mid next week at the latest. I have been told the money and why the move makes sense for he and Preston. Oakland is a powerhouse and has scouts their all the time, D1 scouts. They lost there big QB and have 2 rising SRs competing right now for the starting spot. They feel confident Preston will come in and start.

The job is a great opportunity for Coach and Preston and I wish them both well. But can Preston beat out two rising senior QBs with 5A experience? I know he's good, but coming from 1A where he's a big fish in a small pond to a much more competitive, talent rich, larger classification will be quite a transition.

Sorta what I was thinking. A player we may be losing doesn't need to be getting reps for a Wayne County team to be preparing for another team. Especially at the QB position. Just doesn't make sense. Having said that, I'm still holding out that they are staying.